ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MightPT
    Original poster 4 posts

Is there any official speedruns in game for raids? If so how fast were there? What types of categories are there for the speedruns like the pistol only run and normal run as well.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Red2smok
    38 posts

@mightpt

Since only 6% of player base has completed raid, interest is nonexistent

Raid as implemented is NOT genre correct, bluntly it is garbage hence low player participation.

Ubi in their infinite wisdom will now implement a leader board etc etc

Ghost recon Fortnite

TIA

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1273 posts

One can't hardly blame the players on this one though. On the other hand and in the Studio's defense I am sure they were solely thinking of the gamer's pleasure when they decided to implement this asset in a GR Game.

One wonders if the next Raid implementation will be in the next Just Dance DLC?

• MightPT
    Original poster 4 posts

@red2smok 6% sounds a little low from what I've seen. Understandable that the raids might not be for everyone, since there hasn't been much on the side of updates for it.
    So far I've tried a lot of things in GR from the milsim groups, roleplaying to raiding and I have to say I've enjoyed the raids far, since it's something out of the norm and the sense of accomplishment I get from completing something difficult.
    But there's of course also a sense of it could far better than it is now, there's def new enemies in game that could be implemented inside raids especially for the boss fights which there seems to be a lack for. There of course should also be some sort of info on how to defeat them because on what I saw there little to none information on it for new players, unless they actively search online for tips on it.
    A lot of people that start playing GR, feel underwhelmed and the end game content it also on the lacking. There's so much you could do with it. But it just feels unloved.

Suggested Topics