ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FKKBOIZ
    Original poster 6 posts

I have been playing The Division series a long time, the first one i thought was really fun, got a lot of interesting drops and the gameplay was at some point intense to say the least.

Division 2?

Not so much, it feels like Division 2 divides the player-base instead of joining them or reenforce them.
    There are still a lot of bugs in the Division 2 game that has not been adressed at all it seems. Everything from guns that do not fire even if the trigger on a controller or a mouse is pressed. Supply drops that can not be accessed, Honest to god worse RNG loot drops since B.C, stuck NPC,s, different damage outcome on two of the same characters (NPC) / ENEMY)
    If you kill the exact same archetype of enemy they should have almost the same damage result regarding the weapon in use.

One thing that i can not put out of my mind is this!

What asinine crayon did come up with the idea or notion that is was a good thing to lock players out of Washington once they wanted to explore the (DLC "Warlords of N.Y)
    Seriously that stupid move deserves an award of achievement on it's own. Talk about breaking the game.

"Well son, if you wander of the reservation, you won't be able to come back until you have finished the campaign"

So Ubisoft want's to tell me they can not fix or mend it possible for players to be able to travel back and forth even if they do not complete the DLC?

ok, i want to see the exact same implementation done to FARCRY 7, no fast travel UNLESS you complete the whole game. Let see how that pans out for you in the future!

Another thing, 1%-5% drop chance on Exotics?
    Seriously?, get a grip will you, are Ubisoft really that eager to kill this game instead of making it fun and playable?
    And if you like me Stuck in "Bullet hell" New York, there is not much getting around this than to either complete the said objective, delete the character and start over or delete the game completely and never ever looking back!

Here i thought Ubisoft cared about their players that shell out so much money on MTX and other merch!

Talk about making a game less and less fun to begin with.

Bravo, Ubisoft deserves another medal of mockery i think!

And when we are on the ranting subject why not rant on Black Tusk shall we, what a wonderful idea to let them loose to roam free with players that do not have the "metal" to put up a good fight. But but, this is not high end content.

Well, really, if you at 1,2 -1,7 million ARMOR gets one-shot by a freaking red bar in "open world", you do not think something is broken in this game?

If i want to be humiliated i can play Destiny 2 any day of the week. Same bad strategy but a little better RNG for the exotics, Division must be on the list of the absolute worst ever!

How is it possible to create such a beautiful game that have soo much potential just to P*** it all away?
    How about letting real gamers do the development next time instead of corporate D*******?
    Sounds like a plan?

I have told all my friends that was exited about the Division 2 to stay away, cause there is not chance in H**** that Ubisoft are going to adress nor fix all these issues

And i sure hope people stay away for future releases as well.

/End of rant!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• LateNiteDelight
    979 posts

It's always interesting how different people's perspectives can be.

My drops in TD1 are god awful. The gameplay sucked until I got through the story and could finally have high end gear with DTE and DTA [it was rage inducing sponge up until that point] - and then it was quickly boring outside of Survival. I still haven't hit 100 hours.

TD2 on the other hard - everything I wish TD1 was. Better gear system, better gameplay mechanics, better gunplay, better enemies, better open world - close to 700 hours, with mostly solid drops [a few droughts, but mostly generous drops]. I just miss the snow and more regular local NPC interactions.

Sorry, I'll be giving Massive more of my money in the future, but decent rant 🤙

• Deltium
    5 posts

@fkkboiz - your post is really inappropriate and inaccurate, and at best, it is indeed a B.S. rant about minor things, while overlooking all of the great things about Division 2. By the tone and content of your message, I feel obligated to respond and comment.

First, I will state that I have roughly 2500 hours in Division 2, and I been there at the very beginning. Yes, in the past, there were issues with bugs and gameplay mechanics, but the game is quite solid now.

I have NEVER seen or heard about weapons not firing if you press on the trigger on a mouse or controller. Have you thought perhaps once that it might be something related to your system? I am in a large clan, and I've never heard a single one of my clan members complain about this.

You next complain about the WONY campaign and the very temporary limitation to stay in New York. What's the big deal man? That campaign is very focused, and it frankly doesn't take that long to finish it. Once you're done, you are perfectly free to return to DC thereafter. Is this really the crux of what you "can't put of my mind" If this is what is keeping you up at night, then you should really worry more about the bigger problems in the world like world hunger, war, poverty, and crime. This is NOT a big deal man, and you shouldn't act like it is either.

You next mention Exotics. Your accusation is deceptive. As you know well, in the seasonal track, as well as many of the activities, there are PLENTY of chances to earn exotic caches, and it's really not that hard to get exotics after a while. Yes, it is called "exotic" for a reason, and that's because it doesn't drop every 15 seconds. It is something to strive towards, and even if you don't get an exotic, there are MANY named weapons that are better than exotics. The Harmony, for example, is a fantastic Rifle for skill based builds. The Cold Relations named SMG, for example, is a fantastic SMG for close quarters combat. I could go on and on, but you are really off base here.

You then complain about "so much money spent on "MTX and other merch" What are you talking about? With textiles, you can get really anything in the game, and compared to other AAA games, the MTX is super light here, and I NEVER felt obligated to spend one penny if I didn't want to.

You then seem to complain about getting "one shot" by a red bar. Sorry man, that is just wrong. Red bars cannot one shot you, and you should know better than make an accuasation such as that. You can that you are "humiliated" by the game, and I am sensing that perhaps you have a weak build, poor tactics, or bad positioning. I would recommend that you try to improve your gampely and loadouts and NOT blame the game. Your post makes you look weak, when many of us think Heroic is far too easy.

If this game is too tough for you, please go play something else. In my opinion, the strengths far outweigh the weaknesses.

• XMdead
    144 posts

I personally find that Div 2 is better than 1 on some aspects and worse on others.

• The DZ is definitely worse. I enjoy roaming the DZ solo in Div 1, but I won't touch it in Div 2. Too small to avoid the jerks and do what I really want to go there to do. Not everybody enjoys PvP, but more than that... PvP solo against uber-equipped teams of jerks that enjoy nothing beyond ruining other people's gameplay is just play stupid.
    • The "feel" of the gameplay I find better. I also like the somewhat more open terrain and of course I love DC itself (not just in game). It would be nice though if once you cleared it the NPCs did some cleanup and removed the trash. If you are "making it civilized", it should feel civilized, even if you have the occasional incursions of Black Tusks and some remnants of the other gangs.
    • I don't mind having to do the NY campaign, it only takes a day or so to complete it. But... I do find it extremely annoying that once you do NY and go back to DC the fun dailies/weeklies disappear and instead you get some really grindy ones. I ended up keeping one character DC-only and a couple others DC/NY. But of course they added insult to injury by not letting them share gear no matter how much you play them. Seriously? I understand not sharing gear if you didn't buy the DLC, but once you have the DLC your character should be able to go to lvl 40 even if it stays in DC only.
  • Imagine_Brata
    387 posts

@fkkboiz You can not be one shot if you have armor, even if you only have 1 millimeter of armor left.

• As1r0nimo
    343 posts

The nickname tells a lot.

• N3mB0t
    800 posts

sorry to say this isnt a rant but more of a proper display of ignorance , some people just want to cry no matter what i guess.

• Adrian-11
    872 posts

I have to agree with the veterans here - D2 is objectively a better game than D1 in almost every aspect.
    The exception may be the split DZ vs larger DZ in D1. Subjectively, I prefer the darker atmosphere in D1.
    Probably the single point standing from the OP is the one about the bugs and glitches that were left unaddressed for almost a full year now... That sucks big time.

PS
    Being one-shot by a red, that's utter BS.
    There are some balancing issues re-introduced with the "unofficial" version, like the SMG snipers and atomic-power fire, but you can't be one-shot, not even by a named elite, rogue agent NPC or Hunter.

• Imagine_Brata
    387 posts

@as1r0nimo and he joined 18h ago, the 1 and only post is this 17h ago

• N3mB0t
    800 posts

@imagine_brata

he is one of those guys that just rage quits if i dont go res him right away after he leroy janked the room , only solution for these people is paid software...well their customers have to come from somewhere.😁

• TxDieselKid
    274 posts

You played Div1 and you think exotic drops in Div2 are low? LMFAO

You're mad you can't go back to DC before killing Keaner/Levl 40 when you were clearly told that? LMFAO

Oh NOOO!! The Black Tusk are out on the streets!!! LMFAO

Great thread. 10/10. Would laugh again.

• WrecK3rr
    183 posts
    but you can't be one-shot, not even by a named elite, rogue agent NPC or Hunter.

Unless you're a superman using Glass Cannon on an all red build. 😁

• Adrian-11
    872 posts

@wreck3rr

Yep, that is a possibility... but if the OP uses GC, what are they really complaining about?! 🤡

• BT3241
    120 posts

Of course you can't go back to Washington once you start Warlords the whole point is to get the watch which you have to increase 10 levels to get and do the 4 missions for the first time and the side missions your in story mode following the new content - why would you want to quit and go back to Washington in the middle of it? Not to metion the Character is way overpowered in story mode it sooooooo easy. No different from Washington you have to complete story mode before moving to the open game.

• TxDieselKid
    274 posts
    @wreck3rr: "Unless you're a superman using Glass Cannon on an all red build."

I feel so judged right now.... lol

Suggested Topics