ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheDeadOnes152
    Original poster 1 posts

So I've been trying to farm for system corruption pieces especially the backpack but can't seem to get it to drop and theirs no targeted loot for it either in the summit. Yes I've played the season that they came out and got the blueprints but it seems the pack and holster disappeared from my collection. Any help would be appreciated greatly

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Adrian-11
    897 posts
    Best Answer

@thedeadones152

Because SC is a Dark Zone exclusive. You can only get it in DZ.

• Adrian-11
    897 posts
    Best Answer

@thedeadones152

Because SC is a Dark Zone exclusive. You can only get it in DZ.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4813 posts

Hey @thedeadones152 !

I've marked @Adrian-11 's response as the answer, but also just to officially confirm - System Corruption is a DZ exclusive.

If you have any further issues locating it, or of course any other questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • Noxious81
    1257 posts
    (...) got the blueprints but it seems the pack and holster disappeared from my collection. Any help would be appreciated greatly

The System Corruption kneepads and the backpack do not have blueprints. Assuming that you were confusing the holster and the kneepads, that should explain the missing blueprints.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@noxious81 Hey! Thank you for your help with this.

• vashawn25
    1 posts

So does it not pop as targeted loot in the DZ?

And can you still get it in conflict caches or dz caches ?

• Noxious81
    1257 posts
    So does it not pop as targeted loot in the DZ? (...)

Nope. The Targeted Loot pool rotates throughout all missions, the LZ, and the DZ (and is available at The Summit) – thus SC is not included in this rotation/selection.

• Aced_100
    295 posts

I have quite a few pieces of SC and have never got any gear from the DZ, not sure where I got it from.

• Noxious81
    1257 posts
    I have quite a few pieces of SC and have never got any gear from the DZ, not sure where I got it from.

Season caches. That's probably where most people got their SC items from.

• TxDieselKid
    407 posts

As mentioned, seasonal cache's are the other source you can get them.

If you try to farm the DZ for it, you're gonna be in there a LOOOOOONG time.

• BaptisedByFire
    1 posts

@thedeadones152 Don't let these people fool you, they probably love to ruin other gamer's days. It is NOT DZ exclusive!

As someone else wrote already, many have got it without ever setting foot in the DZ. And this alone means it is NOT DZ-exclusive. What's in the DZ is pretty much all also available in the loot pool for e.g. the events and there in Legacy Caches (not Named Items Caches, not Field Proficiency Cashes but Legacy Cashes, so do not spend your hard earned stars for something else, if you want a set of SC!).

Last but not least it's also to find in Conflict Cashes (yah, that's not the DZ), so either these folks here have no clue, what they are talking about, or they don't know what "exclusive" means. Or both.

You know what is really exclusive? The Regulus revolver, for instance. It's Raid exclusive. That's what is called "exclusive". Those things you won't find in any other loot pool but on Raids. Which is a good thing.

And as for all the rest oh-so "DZ-exclusive" pieces like e .g. Murakami's "Emperor's Guard" knees (which give you extra 1% Armour Regen), it's NAMED high end gear, hence it can also be found in named item caches, for instance during an event. Et voilà. Not so DZ-exclusive either. Same goes for the Virginian (rifle), or the Apartment (SMG).

So, whatever you want, spend your gathered stars for named item caches and legacy caches, not for exotic caches, exotics you can find everywhere when you farm named bosses, either at missions, summit, in the open world... whatever, no need to buy exotic caches, unless you are in desperate need of if. But they are overrated by beginners. Not a must have. At least not the weapons. They will drop here and there sooner or later, except for those that you have to find and assemble (Liberty, Nemesis, Chatterbox).

The exotic masks and one pair of gloves are another story. There are certain builds where you could make good use of at least Coyote's Mask, but that thing is easy to farm, the boss of the same name will drop it (just not instantly, just because you of all showed up, you gotta try it several times, just like all of us). The exotic Vile mask however is available now as level 90 reward in season 8, otherwise, well... good luck when hunting for that thingy. What tops it all is Ridgeway's Pride, the exotic chest with just a bleeding effect, that regenerates your armour depending on the numbers of enemies put at bleed in 15 m around you. You gotta farm it in the Summit, if you want it, and you gotta assemble it, probably the most laborious and least rewarding exotic piece of all. Although, the Nemesis sniper rifle will take you at least 5 weeks. But Ridgeway's Pride is a must have, not because everybody uses it, or because it's so useful, quite the contrary, but because you have to have it. If you don't have it, you haven't played The Division 2, you didn't go the extra mile. And after all, when you finally have it after all the hard work, then it's quite a reward in itself. 🙂

Hope, that helps (not only you).

• HonestlyOK1986
    207 posts

@thedeadones152 having spent thousands of hours in the dz, trust me when i say it's as rare to find as new content on td2.

• Sock_Monkey
    586 posts

@honestlyok1986 And when you do, it's so totally NOT worth it. SC was my first try at a "DZ build" and I quickly abandoned it.

The idea is OK, but the execution makes it pretty useless. 5s is literally nothing in any face-off, and the 15s cool-down is forever when you're running for your life. LOL.

P.S. Too bad Div 2 doesn't let you sell or trade. I have every SC piece, in triplicate, and at least one of each is fully optimized.

• Imagine_Brata
    880 posts

@baptisedbyfire Dz-exclusive meant that it can not be farmed in the open world . Only in Dz conflict and some caches

• rashbak101
    114 posts

On a side note, you can farm dark zone currency in the darkzone without having to extract or fight rogue agents. This currency can be used to purchase items at the dark zone vendors. Not sure if vendors have system corruption gear but they do have some dark zone gear.
    Cheers.

• HonestlyOK1986
    207 posts

@sock_monkey ive multiple in each slot too but ive never got round to using it as every time ive faced someone using it they've died. So ive got unoptimised poor rolls kicking about. I intend on testing it out but i dont see it being a useful viable build for either pve or pvp. At this point im surprised they havent just got rid of the least used sets.

• Sock_Monkey
    586 posts

@honestlyok1986 Agreed. I think it's the least useful gear set (of all) in Div 2. On the surface it seems an "OK" idea, but I cannot imagine any scenario at all where it is actually viable - or useful. Since I invested optimization in a full set early on, I cannot bring myself to deconstruct them, so I've just moved them out of my stash to one of my three "mules" (Level 1 characters I created for the sole purpose of expanding my static inventory).

• HonestlyOK1986
    207 posts

@sock_monkey i have 2 mules but nothing special. A lvl 30 as lvl 30 pvp is actually quite fun but that guy has 100 exotics muled. A level 40 mule with a bunch of other stuff of the other types. I do intend of making a 4th char to be my 3rd mule but its going to require about a weeks worth of gaming time to get from 0 to 40 so im just putting it off whilst im enjoying td1 pve and pvp again until i dont.

Tbh i may actually just delete my mules and just farm for what i need when i need it as i have probably 100 god rolled guns for which i use...maybe 6 excluding exotics. System corruption however is absolutely useless and i cant see it becoming any more useful even after the update, it just wont hit hard enough or withstand enough damage.

• Sock_Monkey
    586 posts

@honestlyok1986 I might have your friend beat: one of my mules is totally full, nothing but exotics (150). The other has an additional 42 exotics, plus another 70 or so various other pieces, including the aforementioned 6 pieces of System Corruption.(Yeah, almost time to create another).

I was looking through the various exotic pieces I have stored (one of each fully optimized for my own use, the rest just "collecting dust") and of the 192 less than a dozen are split between Dodge City Holster, Ninja pads, BTSU gloves, etc. The other 180 are all Chameleon (from the LZ) and Pestilence (from the DZ).

Remember those arguments that used to rage in these forums about whether the drops were weighted towards specific pieces? Yeah, someone just try to convince me it's pure RNG. 🙂

• Adrian-11
    897 posts

@sock_monkey

I got to the point where I need to kill my hardcore guy on purpose to make room for another mule...
    The whole mules "work around" is quite annoying. Not sure why not a larger stash instead of being forced into this.
    I would trade some browsing speed for that, instead of logging in and out of toons.

Suggested Topics