ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Blackiceball
    Original poster 35 posts

Am i bugged?
    I been killing that boss over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over again and no drop of the trigger and mechanism for the Liberty gun.
    (Every time the boss dies and no loot, i travel to safe area and logout and retry mission.)
    I tryed change the weapons i kill the boss with, even tryed melee and i tryed to change the difficulty and nothing helps.
    My map is cleared of any invasions, so thats not why it wont drop.
    Do i need to make a support ticket and say i am bugged?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• As1r0nimo
    354 posts

If you have Liberty already, than it won't drop.

• Blackiceball
    Original poster 35 posts

@as1r0nimo I have never looted it.

• As1r0nimo
    354 posts

@blackiceball Check your inventory then. Perhaps it's already there.

To be fair, she has 100% drop chance for a trigger if you don't have liberty at all (neither stash or backpack).

If you already crafted it in past, you can simply farm it from piatols drop pool

• Blackiceball
    Original poster 35 posts

@as1r0nimo Thanks for reply.
    I did login all my characters and it seems that my first has this:
    https://imgur.com/c06fxxx
    But when i go with that character to crafting station i get this
    https://imgur.com/gHoZ5CM
    So what can i do?
    The old character, do i go to next mission or am i Really bugged?

• As1r0nimo
    354 posts

@blackiceball try to craft it with the other character. And after that either delete it or simply give your main one and recal it if you want (for higher level)

• Blackiceball
    Original poster 35 posts

@as1r0nimo Thanks for help.
    Did the missions now on the old lower lvl one and got it craftet and put it in stash and then upgraded it to 40 🙂

Thank you.

Suggested Topics