ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Agenda21_
    Original poster 2 posts

Hello Ubisoft!
    I really hope you read this. I have as I would say, an emotional attachment to the game, been playing for 6 years now. And I only ever want to see it do good. The job of the Dev Team is hard, and I hope with some of my suggestions, you can gain some community support and siege can rise to where it should be. Here are some suggestions that in my opinion should not be so hard to implement, and would make the community very happy:

1. Bring Recruit m870 back on attack for casual. Rushing with the m870 as recruits was one of the most fun things to do in the game. Bringing this back would make a LOT of casual players happy.
    2. Put Tachanka's Mounted LMG as a weapon option. The rework is great for mobility, but there was always that sense of love for the lord's LMG MOUNTED AND LOADED. If you bring it back, just as another weapon option, it would be great! You guys could maybe put it as he can only have a pistol apart from the Mounted LMG.
    3. Make talking in chat or in voice chat available again in the post match report. I do not know why this change was made in the first place, but I have found myself many times in the middle of a conversation or simply saying "GG" to my teammates and I cannot talk anymore. This small change would make us all happy I'm sure. (MeatyMarley also talked about this in his latest video)
    4. Bring Old house back as a map in T-Hunt. Apart from nostalgia, House was also a nice casual map. And it was a GREAT map to practice our aim in. I understand the decision of the devs if you don't want to bring it to Casual. Although I would love it if Old house and New house were both in casual (Same can be said for old hereford). But, if that is not possible, having old house in T-hunt would be very appreciated by the community.
    5. Make repelling from the skylight in Villa possible again. I do not know why this was removed, as it was a move that resulted 90% in the death of the player doing it. If anything, it was only just for fun and it would be nice to do it again.

I also want to say that regardless of a lot of questionable changes to the game, I love what the Dev Team does. I remember when the game came out and it was not doing good, and the Devs worked on it more and more to bring it to where it is today. These changes could be implemented mid season or for SI next year and after being a part of the game on YouTube and Twitter, I can tell you for a fact that people will love these changes. I hope this reaches whoever it needs to reach. {-}7

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Slyrr7
    137 posts

@agenda21_ Anything that brings back classic content is good. Maybe asking them nice will work this time - good luck. We tried that a lot back in the day and it didn't seem to work.

• Agenda21_
    Original poster 2 posts

@slyrr7 I really hope they implement even one of these things, would be great

Suggested Topics