ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• octkidhk
    Original poster 3 posts

After patch, when you fast moving among camps, cannot talk with npc nearby, means no "Talk" shows when you face to npc, so that no new marks getting in the map.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• joepud85
    5 posts

If I approach one of the people holding out a map at any Checkpoint or FND Base I can't interact with them to start the missions they normally offer. Pretty annoying makes collecting gun powder to upgrade weapons almost impossible. is this a known bug, is anyone else getting it?

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

@joepud85 Hi there.

Thanks for contacting us in regards to not being able to interact with these NPCs at the FND bases. Could you confirm that you're on the most recent update at the moment?

If this is the case, would you be able to provide us with a short clip, showing these NPCs not responding when approached? To share this video with us, you can post a link from a sharing site such as YouTube or Google Drive.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • joepud85
    5 posts

hey @ubi-nacho. Im playing on xbox and haven't been sent an update so im guessing there isn't one? As for what happens not a lot really walk up to one of them and i get no X icon to start an interaction. Are the missions the NPCs dish out at FND bases and checkpoints never ending or can do you them all? Wondering if i have done them all without realising its just odd they are still appearing promoting me to come over.

Will try and record a video with my phone and attach it here.

• joepud85
    5 posts

hey @ubi-nacho

Heres alink to the video of the bug. Also as you will notice from two photos the checkpoint is appearing in red despite the flags showing its been taken over. Lots of funky stuff going on.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Z9TKRYY7NoSs2rnR9: (https://photos.app.goo.gl/Z9TKRYY7NoSs2rnR9)

• Kormac67
    1134 posts

@joepud85
    You don't interact with the clipboard guys to start missions, they just add events to your map.
    And once all events are uncovered the clipboard guys don't have a "!" anymore and you can't interact.
    You get there quickly if you do the daily roundtrip through the camps to collect resources and talk to all the guys in the camps.
    This is not a bug.

• joepud85
    5 posts

@kormac67 im not so sure. Im pretty sure i have done the X to interact, but maybe wrong. However why are they still doing the come here motion? Although if its daily are you saying it refreshes or once they are all done they are done.

• Kormac67
    1134 posts

@joepud85 Once they are done they are done.

• JoelPalu
    16 posts

After completing the story, I'm not able to collect information from NPCs. They have the icon on the minimap but they don't have it above them and I cant interact with them. I'm pretty sure I don't have all info about locations because I still find hidden Lipertad chests and maybe I'm missing a couple of side missions as well cause I'm missing one leader for operations. How I can fix it?
    https://imgur.com/a/S3ShnAx

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@joelpalu Hey! Thank you for getting in touch and sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

Thank you for the image it is greatly appreciated. Is this NPC part of the Costa del Mar Hideout Network?

• JoelPalu
    16 posts

@ubi-viral Its hideout Timba in El Este. But in fact, I can't interact with all NPC who give any kind of information. So all roaming ones, hostages and ones who are on captured FND bases and control points. So I just literally cant get info from anyone anywhere.

• boo-yah1907
    268 posts

I think this is a different kind of bug. I mean, even if i have completed everything the mini map keeps showing lootboxes, idols and info markers like that. Happened after the last update. I notice it mostly when i am in the air in a heli.

• JoelPalu
    16 posts

@boo-yah1907 I completed the story a couple days ago. So after update. Maybe it affected to that somehow

• SweatyBrickk
    2 posts

Unable to get new intel from NPC with !, cannot collect anything that is highlighted with an !
    Tried rebooting, no change.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3141 posts

Thanks for getting in touch about this, @sweatybrickk - I understand you've not been able to interact with anything that has the interact icon. Sorry about that! I'd certainly like to help you get it sorted.

You mentioned rebooting, which is a great first step! Do you mean rebooting the game, or the console? And if the console, was it a full power cycle, or a restart?

Please have a look at our troubleshooting guide for me. From that guide, please be sure to check for any system or software updates, do a full power cycle, and restart the console's internet connection. This makes sure all the files are in order and ready to be freshly used by the game.

If that doesn't work, can you let me know? In that case, can you tell me how long this has been happening for - has it been your whole playthrough, or did it start after a particular update or in-game activity?

Thanks again for your post - I'll keep an eye out for your response 🙂

Official Response
  • albercik1972
    2 posts

I can't take information about new targets from informants. When approaching to the informants the "X" button (Xbox console) doesn't appear on the screen. I'm unable to take any date!

• shop747A1FB32
    3 posts

Even though on the map icons I can see a yellow box with ! In it, when I go there the npc do not have a !. However there is a npc who stands like they have the Intel for you. Happens at all check points, any guerrillas I rescue too.

Haven't been able to do this for maybe a week.

On ps5 and latest patch.

Cannot find anything on this.

• ASSisteDSuicYde
    3 posts

I am unable to get new intel from NPC's. I am running out of targets to attack and am not getting any new stuff. Started after the last patch. PC
    Map shows the icon still, just no option to talk to them.

• SweatyBrickk
    2 posts

@ubi-thrupney I rebooted everything, I have finished the game now so not too worried about it. BUT I now have new problem, when I load in and open the map and try to zoom in the game dumps be back to the start-up screen. I have rebooted/power cycled everything. It happens all the time. If I go to the map and zoom in too quickly it just dumps me right to that startup screen and reboots the whole game.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey there @albercik1972, sorry to hear that you're experiencing this. Can you please ensure that you haven't previously interacted with them? I'm asking this because we've received reports about informants still calling over players even though the interaction has already taken place. This is currently being investigated and we don't have further information on this at the moment.

If this isn't related to that can you please elaborate on this further for me and provide a video showing this in action? You could directly upload the clip to a linked Twitter or YouTube account. Alternatively, if you would prefer, you could transfer the video to a PC using a flash drive and then send it to us another way, such as through a file-sharing site. 

Suggested Topics