ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• orldan
    70 posts

@lemmie88 Sadly only recently deleted more recent saves, will have to see if any remain that aren't too old. I suppose at least opal count should remain unaffected by loss of progress

• orldan
    70 posts

@ubistorm Only the festival ending message and the empty Reda shop for me but no errors apart from somewhat frequent game crashes.

• orldan
    70 posts

@ubi-gizmo NOT fixed for me! I got event tokens in my inventory again but there's nothing in Ravensthorpe, no NPCs or decoration, and I got no event quests. Also, I got no time-limited challenges for any Ubisoft games it seems: Challenges are currently not available. So, a far cry from fixed here...

Also just picked up 3 quests from Reda, 1 weekly and 2 dailies, set one of the dailies to active quest and headed that way, got sidetracked by a cursed spot on the way, died to poison just after completing it, loaded the last save just after completing that cursed thing to find my active quest gone and only 1 daily and 1 weekly remaining. Same amount of opals I had before so it didn't just resolve itself, either. So one of the daily opal quests just disappeared.

• lemmie88
    289 posts

@orldan I'm sorry to hear that! 😞 I guess it'll come down to choosing between progress or the event. If its any consolation, all the events are more or less copy-pasted, so you'll get a similar experience next time. If not for the scythe, I probably wouldn't have bothered myself (no DLCs). Hope whatever you choose works out!

• LucasAHKB
    2 posts

@lemmie88 honestly i'm not really that mad about the items from the festival because i got all that i wanted on the the first day i started playing which was a few days ago what i'm mad about is that you buy a +50 dollars game just to get stupid bugs like this in the first few days, not even a whole week went by since i bought valhalla

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2171 posts

Hey everyone,

We have an update to share from the development team. If you have been affected by the premature ending of the Oskoreia Festival, please read this below:

A server connection error prompted the Oskoreia Festival to end early for a small number of players. Due to the technical parameters of how this event is activated, it is unfortunately not possible to reactivate the festival. 

That said, if you have been affected by this, you might be able to reinstate the festival. To do this, you must load a save game before December 6th at 12 pm ET/6 pm CET.

I understand that this may not be the answer you were hoping for, and we apologise if this has impacted your gameplay experience. We will be compensating all impacted players with 80 opals.

We will have more events and festivals like Oskoreia coming to Ravensthorpe in the future, so please keep an eye out on our official platforms for future updates! Additionally, if you have any further questions or concerns regarding Oskoreia, please do not hesitate to share these with us.

Official Response
  • lemmie88
    289 posts

@lucasahkb Trust me, I understand. After having really great experiences with Odyssey and the Far Cry series, Valhalla bugginess was a revelation. Even bugs I could stomach, but the general lack of communication, transparency, and taking responsibility by Ubisoft is hard to deal with. Sorry for your experience. Best advice I have is to make manual saves often and don't overwrite them. They will add new bugs at about the same rate they deal with old ones. There's still a lot of enjoyment to be had in Valhalla, so get your money's worth. It boggles the mind that something that had so much time and care put into it can, in other ways, be left to the dogs.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@orldan Thank you so much for confirming that for me.

As for everyone encountering this issue, I do apologize for the frustration caused by this issue, as well as others. Rest assured that the team is always looking into and investigating any issues brought to our attention. If any of you are encountering other major issues with the game, please do let me know!

Official Response
  • Simplethumb
    135 posts

I lost access to the festival as well (as I mentioned in another thread that day), but I think I got all my Opals back (not sure how many I had) and Reda's shop and contracts are working again.

• Valkyreeee
    63 posts

@ubi-gizmo Do we need to do something to get the 80 Opals, like contact support or are they gonna be automatically added ?

• m1au
    Original poster 58 posts

@ubi-gizmo

I am one of the affected players (it was me who originally started the thread), can you please further explain how we are able to claim these 80 opals?

• m1au
    Original poster 58 posts

@ubi-gizmo
    Hello? What's the point in claiming to compensate opals for broken stuff but not adding them automatically (?) or giving further explanation?
    Feels a bit odd to be ignored by Support Staff

• orldan
    70 posts

@m1au Would like to know as well...

• plzWork
    1 posts

@m1au Same issue- have not been able to connect to Redas store ever since downloading the game early December. Unfortunate

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5705 posts

Hello there,

I apologise for the delayed response. As Oskoreia has now ended, we will be marking this thread as resolved and locking the thread.

If you are still encountering this error code in-game, we would recommend that you create a new thread so we can investigate why this error may be occuring in your game.

@plzWork - I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering Online Service Error 0xb0000194 in-game. Would you be able to create a new thread about this if you haven't already? We can then investigate this error further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics