ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• m1au
    Original poster 58 posts

Been getting that error everytime I go to Reda for almost 2 hours now, tried all the how to fix connectivity issues stuff..still the same. No daily quests and no items there.
    Oskoreia is closed too, the only thing working are connect challenges.

Does anyone have the same issue?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5705 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

I apologise for the delayed response. As Oskoreia has now ended, we will be marking this thread as resolved and locking the thread.

If you are still encountering this error code in-game, we would recommend that you create a new thread so we can investigate why this error may be occuring in your game.

@plzWork - I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering Online Service Error 0xb0000194 in-game. Would you be able to create a new thread about this if you haven't already? We can then investigate this error further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • orldan
    70 posts

A couple hours ago it said that over 3 days remained for the festival. Now I log in and get greeted with a "festival ended" message. [censored]? Can't you guys even properly display event duration in the game?

• AlexiosM7
    6 posts

@m1au I'm having the same issue on PC. I've logged out and logged in from Ubisoft Connected and I've restarted my pc and couldn't fix it... And Opal at 0 (I had almost 700).

• hygrotus
    9 posts

@m1au
    Have the same error now.

• haze_uni
    2 posts

@m1au Same here with the additional bonus of my opal stack dropped to 0

• m1au
    Original poster 58 posts

Opals are saved on their servers thats why they drop to 0 if not connected. Usually you won't loose any of them though

• hygrotus
    9 posts

I played normaly ca. 3 hours ago done Reda daily missions, get opals etc. now after claming this new Amazon Prime set for Valhalla, my opals were reset. I had collected all opals from maps and now they appear again, I lost all my collected opals (ca.300) and also ones recived today from Reda, and Reda shop is now empty. Or maybe festival's end broke this as it was also when end of the festival message had appear. Now I have also error [0xb0000194 after going to Reda and trying intreract). Play on PC.

• Vikki.ru
    2 posts

Today, when I load my save with 540 opals, after few seconds my Opals amount become zero.
    If I open Inventory immediatly after game load, I see my amount 540. Reloadind, resaving don't help.
    What's happenning?

Russian version / with Seasons Pass.

• NajwyzszyCzas
    3 posts

Same here.
    Reda`s shop is empty (items and contracts) and all my opals dissapeared (about 500). Great job Ubi.

• TexTerror
    1 posts

Having the same issue. Play on PC. Claimed Dark Knight Bundle before playing today.
    Talking to Reba gives error code 0xb0000194. Then no missions, nothing in Reba's store and opals are gone.

• davetenay
    1 posts

@m1au Same issue here.

• EyesOfFate
    182 posts

Same problem here 😕

• lajosvalent
    1 posts

I have the same exact issue, also claimed the bundle from Amazon Prime.

• igetgr8ped
    1 posts

Same here. Except all the opal I have collected is back on the map. Zero in my inventory and all back on the map.

• Valkyreeee
    63 posts

Just logged in and the festival is over even though it was supposed to end on the 9th. How come ? Now I missed out on a bunch of rewards I still had to grind tokens for. Is it a bug ?

Edit: Just noticed Reda isn't working and my Opals are at 0 even though I'm supposed to have 650 so I assume servers are having issues. Can someone at Ubi confirm ?

• Itchypanda
    11 posts

Same. I didn't claim my Amazon Prime loot yet but I did visit the Ubisoft Connect to claim the community award, hit "Continue" and loaded the game fine, made my way to Reda and noticed nothing in his store, my Opals are now "0" and he has no missions available.

I tried logging in and out, disconnecting my VPN, logging on Ubisoft via the web browser and changing my password, restarting my computer and verifying my game files.

At this point, this has to be an Ubisoft server side issue.

I hope an admin drops in to clarify what is going on for the red-headed step-children of PC players. They love their console players.

• Prometheus-CO
    13 posts

same issue here there are no daily quests, no opals showing and getting an error when trying to access the store. This has been the worst Assassin's Creed addition to the series in my opinion.

• Ethopiryna
    2 posts

Almost the same issue but I did not buy the Amazon Prime set. The Opals were reset to 0 but after a visit to Ubisoft Connect they came back and every opal on the map was reset. Oh and everything from Reda disappeared so I cant use any of them. Currently playing the wrath of the druids dlc. The opals in the whole game were reset. This a bug or a feature?

• orldan
    70 posts

@orldan Oh and Reda's shop is empty, shows 0 opals and he doesn't offer any missions. My internet connection is fine, something amiss with your servers?

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2171 posts

Hello there everyone!

I have merged together several similar threads about this 0xb0000194 error into a single Megathread. I have created a single Megathread as this helps keep all information and future updates regarding this in one place. I want to apologise for interrupting any ongoing discussions, and I hope you do not mind.

If you have been affected by this error message, I want to assure you that the development team is aware and they're currently investigating the problem. Once we have more information regarding this or if we require any further information, we will update this thread and we will let you all know.

I understand that the festival has also ended early, as it was supposed to end on the 9th of December. Some of you are also missing all of your Opals and cannot access Reda's shop. I want to assure you that this is all being investigated.

@Smrtiak-SVK - Thanks a lot for providing those screenshots, I appreciate it and I have forwarded it over to the team.

If anyone has further questions regarding this, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics