ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Specter_Faust
    Original poster 1 posts

can we get a new game plus please. I want to replay the story with all my cool gear and short swords.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Simplethumb
    136 posts

@specter_faust

Wow, really?

I thought it wouuld have been already included.

Damn, dunno if I wanna start a new game after this one, then if I have to collect all the stuff all over again.

Can't believe they'd leave something like that out.

Seems they've left a lot out of this game, no animal to follow you around, no second weapons set and what's with picking up other weapons all the time for finishers? So many moves/skills where your weapons magically appear holstered instantly. Me no like.

• longjohn119
    1040 posts

@simplethumb I'm playing HZD Game+ on Ultra Hard and I really like the way they implemented it by adding a new Adept tier for armor and weapons that give you an extra modification slot. Also the new difficulty level does more than just make everything a hit sponge, it makes the machine and human enemy AI more aggressive and nerfs your stealth skills quite a bit so you have to change up how you approach many quests.

And the best part .... no microtransactions

Suggested Topics