ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MKC_DK
    Original poster 17 posts

Enemys know where you are if you are near when rebels is attacking Boadarks. That is even if you are hiding and not is participating in the gunfight. Helicopters will suddenly search for you and reinforment will arrive and hunt you down. That is weired. They do not know you are in the area. And hidding.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@mkc_dk Hey! Thank you for reporting this to us. So we can investigate this issue with enemies knowing where you are even if you are hiding, could you provide a video of this issue?

Ideally, the video should show you hiding and then being attacked or spotted by enemies/helicopters.

We can then pass this on to the development team to be investigated further.

Thank you.

• MKC_DK
    Original poster 17 posts

@ubi-viral Hi again. I will try and recreate the situation on a vid. Just need to find out how to record it when havent done this before 🙂

Best regards

MKC_DK

• rampage-toad
    6 posts

Hey there,

this and some other things make it frustrating playing hard game modes, because you will fail the mission or simply die. If you are hiding in a bush unspotted and the outcasts are driving inside the mission area or even somewhere nearby, the enemies get alerted and from there they know your exact position. And yes, helicopters start shooting directly to your position. This did happen a few times when we were playing different missions.

Unfortunately I do not have a video about this and about the sniper spotting item, which sometimes simply falls down vertical although you pointed somewhere else. Those things happen and I don't think a video will help to search the reason in the gamecode.

A totally different point is that weapon modules which can't be combined with this or that weapon, although they are all using the picatinny system.
    That means in reality: all fits everywhere.
    Let me guess: it has been done to get the weapons balanced for PVP? I really like this game, but the restrictions are simply nonsens.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@mkc_dk That would be great thank you. What platform are you playing on?

@rampage-toad Hey! Thank you for your reply. No problem on not having a video as @MKC_DK is going to make one. Thank you for letting us know about the sniper spotting. We ask for a video not based on game code but more on a visual reference to the issue, a picture speaks a thousand words so a video is always best to give a clear indication of what is happening.

In reference to the weapon issue you mentioned, is this for every weapon? Do you have some examples of this or are able to provide screenshots showing that they are unable to be combined?

• MKC_DK
    Original poster 17 posts

@ubi-viral Got to work it out how record whit grapiccard software. But i can not upload it to this post. Why is that ?

When it happens that outcast suddenly comes and shot all over the place and i am coming to the battleground hiding then the enmy knows i am there and search directly on my position. And if you are on a timed mission you die.

regarding my plat form i am on a pc having windows 11 installed.

Best regards

MKC_DK

• Steven527
    389 posts

this is too funny. It has been like this for 2 years and Ubi needs a video to show it? Seems they never play their own game. While you are at it, point out the belt in your video. 😀

• CaptainCarmit
    22 posts

Yea I've planted C4 not been seen nor heard go to the complete other side of the base and set it off only for then to run at my direction like I shot a flair up in the air when I hit the trigger for the c4....also where's the flairs from wildlands they were good

• PollySweets
    7 posts

@steven527 exactly! Breakpoint doesn't even bother with faking AI. They suddenly know where you are, EVERY TIME. Nearly 150 hours in this game, and the AI is always the same.

• Play random sound files that make it sound like AI was included
    • Fire everything at player location
    • Play SAME 'random' sound files that make it sound like AI happening again...but no, it's really not

Of all the thing this game has got wrong, this lazy bit of coding is really the worst...wait, I apologize. The worst is enemy pathing, especially when they laughably attempt to breach up stairways. ROFLMAO

At least we have Quartz NFTs now! Be a unique individual, by getting the same NFTs as everyone else!

• rugby_dog
    81 posts

I’m shocked that anyone who has played break point doesn’t know this.

’Can I have a video of something I badly programmed’

Ubisoft - to help you, this isn’t a bug but your terrible design choice.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@mkc_dk Thank you for your reply. If you can upload the video to YouTube as an unlisted video then provide a link here that would be great.

@CaptainCarmit Thanks for this additional information. I get why that would be frustrating and will put this into my bug report to the development team.

@PollySweets Hey thank you for sharing your thoughts on this topic, I will pass this feedback on.

@rugby_dog A video helps us out a lot as sometimes these issues do not just stem from a coding issue.

• MKC_DK
    Original poster 17 posts

@ubi-viral Hello again.

I think the problem for me has been pacth. There was a patch as you know on 1.3 gb. It has done something to my game. The problem dosent occur anymore.

But thanks in advance for replying to my post.

Sorry for the late response.

Best regards

MKC_DK

• racdavies
    23 posts

@mkc_dk If theres a chopper nearby...either go prono and camo or use a cloak

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3274 posts

@mkc_dk Glad to hear it hasn't been doing it for you anymore since the patch. Thanks for letting us know 🙂

Official Response
  • firekeeper203
    17 posts

@ubi-viral hey, being honest with you this been like this for two years, especially when you have the parameter on with the outcast raiding for trouble in the world, thats why i turn them off in the story mode, its was cool at first, then when you reconing a base, they drive through and start blasting.

My suggestion is like this, i don’t know if you had or played wildlands, but they should have the same ai as the rebels from there, because the rebels from wildlands don’t act like that if someone or thing starts them up. In this case outcast just asking for it.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @firekeeper203, appreciate your input and apologies about the delayed response.

I have seen quite a few comments regarding comparisons of AI between the two titles, therefore I will make sure that your feedback gets forwarded accordingly.

Should you have any other suggestions to make, or if you ever run into any difficulties, do not hesitate and drop us a message at any time!

Official Response

Suggested Topics