ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OBu42
    Original poster 221 posts

...well, I made more or less the same post in the old forums (https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2340274-If-Ubisoft-IVT-need-evidence-that-the-motorpass-ruined-the-game: (https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2340274-If-Ubisoft-IVT-need-evidence-that-the-motorpass-ruined-the-game)) 8 months ago.

What happened since then: IVT/Ubi did not take any advice from the players, and now the situation is even worse. Currently, 26.600 participants are in a summit in which you can win a car, and user numbers are declining constantly.

Would someone please wake up! This game has great potential (just to quote a statement given by IVT at launch time), but...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• CREW_ITALY
    107 posts

@obu42
    Dear friend as I understand you and from April 2021 since they made a big update that the game has gotten much worse I have no more friends and to play everyone has stopped for the reasons that everyone knows a little. They have been adding a lot of content lately and I feel I appreciate them for that. But a lot of problems have arisen with it that have not been seen for 3 years. Motorpass I buy it to support the game. I don't like the idea that it stops at 50 since among the stars that are obtained weekly in the motorpass and in the summit you find yourself having finished in 7/9 days at least if there was 1 small reward after 50 but nothing a real pity that they are not adding the emoticons in the vanity they could add them in the motorpass because they are cute. I don't understand the need to add so many street race vehicles in all this time I would have expected improvements in visibility "I have the feeling of driving a vehicle and sitting in the back seat" the line above has never convinced anyone. the minimap the cursor is too large and off-center. When you invite someone to the crew and go to HQ 99% you find yourself and your friend underground and to resolve you have to change vehicles. Motorpass punctually when you go to view the contents after buying it after the horn does not work you must necessarily exit the game to have it reset - The worst thing is the traffic in the countryside that acts as a wall to make you go astray or end up against this game. cut shortcuts make it pretty fun but now it's stressful and because they've blocked all speeds. For me this game was beautiful in early 2021 after only worsening .. I was so happy that they didn't tamper + with the vehicle settings every week and you had to find the right ones to end up with the current situation that increase and decrease the speed of the vehicles to their liking without wake 503 km 510km in the wake with a friend 530km now if you play alone it stops at 425 and struggles to get to 460km in the countryside while in the map exploration mode if no one is against you 480 km These are the reasons that I think they have removed many players but luckily there are many new ones. I apologize for my bad English but the Italian forum is not working

• Potifoni
    8 posts

The engine pass could be great, but unfortunately it is not very well thought out. Just one criticism I want to make, what do I do with the many beautiful nitro paints, tires, windshields when I drive around almost alone? What is missing here is a game mode where tasks are solved together. America Legends would be a good option if you also had the opportunity to register for it and when a crew is together it is played and you can show all the beautiful cars to the other players. A lot of ideas in the game but unfortunately often only half thought through. So I could bring in many more examples and ideas, but unfortunately these ideas will all disappear unheard in the infinity of the games universe.

Suggested Topics