ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• carlosart1989
    Original poster 159 posts

Please add Latin American Spanish, Russian, Chinese Mandarin, Taiwanese Mandarin, Greek, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Ukrainian, Belrussian,n Portuguese from Portugal, Dutch, French Canadian, Macedonian, Afrikaans, Bulgarian Moldovan and Romanian languages and subtitles options in all of those languages into Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

Please also add Latin American Spanish, Russian, Chinese Mandarin, Taiwanese Mandarin, Greek, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Ukrainian, Belrussian,n Portuguese from Portugal, Dutch, French Canadian, Macedonian, Afrikaans, Bulgarian Moldovan and Romanian languages and subtitles options in all of those languages into Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts.

Please add also all of my pther suggestions and all of my other requests that I posted and I asked in this new Ubisoft Forums website and also all of other my suggestions and all of my other requests that I posted and I asked in the "Read only" Ubisoft Forums website into Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts.

Also please make the iron sights of the M4A1 Carbine and also for the M4 Carbine (one of the new weapons that I requested for Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts.) to have the same (and better target view) as it is in Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts and Ghost Recon Narco Road. The actual view of The M4A1 Carbine iron sights in Ghost Recon Breakpoint is too blurry.

Please add the M4A1 iron sights better quality of view through them that is in Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts into Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

Please add the Durable back-up sights from Ghost Recon Wildlands into all the iron sights of the assault rifles and into the carbines in Ghost Recon Breakpoint. The Durable back-up sights are the ones in which the player is able to decrease and increase the iron sights distance from the players eyes while aiming the assault rifle and carbine in Ghost Recon Wildlands. That helped a lot to many of us while we play Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

Please bring also all of the weapons from The Division, The Division 2, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts, Ghost Recon Narco Road, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 2042, ARMA 3, ARMA 2, Operation Flashpoint, ARMA: Armed Assault (stylized as ARMA; known as ARMA: Combat Operations in North America), ARMA: Queen's Gambit (stylized as ARMA: Queen's Gambit), Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead into Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

Thanks.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics