ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Houlie_G
    Original poster 2 posts

This happened once before but I didn’t really pay any attention to it. The current invaded missions to unlock district union arena include camp white oak, which is also the manhunt mission for Faye lau. When starting the mission it only showed it as a manhunt not invaded, seeing how they were both black tusk I figured they were rolled into each other. After I completed the mission however it showed I had not completed the invaded mission, I had just went through the manhunt. Changing the difficulty did not change the mission to an invaded one, nor did logging back out and in.

any suggestions? How am I suppose to unlock this if I can’t play the mission on invaded?

also I have completed the entire manhunt if that could have been an issue.

UPDATE: verified on a friends account their camp white oak mission shows the same thing, invaded on the map but when fast traveled their showed as manhunt mission without the ability to change it.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Cr1s_cros
    3 posts

@houlie_g i got almost the same issue. I completed the faye laue Mission but i also could change to the invaded Mission i completed them both but the Mission is still red Marken as an invaded Mission. Im on xbox series btw

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2885 posts

Hey there guys,

Thank you for reaching out to us with this, sorry to see you're having this issue at White Oak!

This doesn't appear to have been raised to the team yet, so we'd like to get this passed onto them asap.

Could you guys please capture a link a clip here of this behaviour in-game so we can take a closer look and pass it onto the team?

Appreciate it!

Official Response
  • Adrian-11
    896 posts

@houlie_g

You can toggle through mission modes (pressing G) in the mission's menu (F).

• TheSarkar
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Noxious81
    915 posts
    (...) it showed I had not completed the invaded mission, I had just went through the manhunt. Changing the difficulty did not change the mission to an invaded one, nor did logging back out and in.
    (...)

Changing the difficulty won't do the trick. When standing right in front of the mission you can open up the hovering mission setup. The exact same menu from which you can select the difficulty. Here you can press and hold the respective button for changing the mission mode (you can see this at the very bottom of you screen), just as Adrian-11 suggested.

This also applies for every other missions that offers other modes (Roosevelt Island, Tidal Basin, Coney Island Amusement Park etc.).

Generally, you should also be able to select the mode from the mega map, as you can also the mission setup menu from here. But for some missions pressing the respective button won't do anything. In this case always just quicktravel to the mission and open up the menu from the hovering interface at the start of the mission. This always works.

• CapStar362
    32 posts

@adrian-11 the exact process ^ ^

Walk up to the Hovering Mission window. HOLD E > HOLD G ( switches mission mode from Story>Invaded>Manhunt ( when available ) ) if it still says Completed, HOLD E Again, change difficulty and then set it right back to the difficulty you want.

Enter Mission.

Kill Enemies > Earn Happiness

On PC this is not a problem, i did both missions, ManHunt and then Invaded. mission turned Clear and back into normal mode. allowed me to progress to DUA and Tidal

• KraziAgent
    50 posts

@capstar362 No need to do mission on manhunt and invaded, u can just do the mission invaded for the manhunt and it still count both, just do the manhunt mission as "INVADED" you will check off the invaded as complete along with the manhunt check off at same time, ( unless ur talking about the final Manhunt targets Mission???? depends onwich ur doing, but if its the manhunt mission required to unlock the main target.. then u cna just do all these as invaded (if they are) and counts as completing both but only the mission requirements to unlock the prime target,, would been cool if we could do the invaded stronholds and primary manhunt target missions as invaded ( might spice game up a bit) but no massive never thought of that i guess?

• CapStar362
    32 posts

@kraziagent i was doing that intentionally, i needed Faye Lau and then i turned around back into open world and did the Invasion.

was just mentioning that after i did the manhunt and then came back for the invasion, at least on PC, the mission turned right back to Storyline mode.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

Hey folks, we appreciate your comments on the design of this and will happily pass them on. If you need further help please let us know.

Thank you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics