ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Killorio
    Original poster 130 posts

I made over a year ago a post complaining about the unfair omission of Ashraf Ismail from the Credits of Assassins Creed Valhalla (I explained everything about it here: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/85271/ashraf-ismail-should-have-been-credited?lang=en-US). 1 year later, several updates later, now with my own copy of Assasin's Creed Valhalla I went to check the Credits and his name is STILL absent from the credits, what the hell, Ubisoft!? This no longer makes any sense whatsoever. The game is out, marketing is over, sales are too strong (https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2021-10-28-assassins-creed-valhalla-already-second-most-profitable-title-in-ubisoft-history: (https://gamesindustry.biz/articles/2021-10-28-assassins-creed-valhalla-already-second-most-profitable-title-in-ubisoft-history)) and there will be no more damage coming from his past association with you and even if it does it will not matter.
    I tell you to just include on Credits:
    "Creative Director
    Ashraf Ismail" either on the very top of the credits, the most deserved spot, or at the bottom of "Ubisoft Montreal" section. Alternatively you could include Ashraf Ismail name on "Special Thanks" section. It will not hurt a bit. Assassin's Creed Valhalla has been a tremendous commercial success to you, you have profitted more than you expected and with "Year 2" you shall seel even more units of Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Those whiners will never buy your game anyway or already did and lost their purpose (sure they can always buy microtransations and future expansions but they are not worth pleasing); ignore them and especially the Press.
    Please make this historical reparation happen, Ubisoft!

And I wish Ashraf Ismail is in a better place with his Life.

P.S.:Moderators, I suggest you to lock this topic if you feel it is the most convenient thing to do.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics