ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• soises
    Original poster 6 posts

Hi!

Hope everybody is well.

I can`t use the chat-function because it always tell me that`s not possible because of technical problems.

I found out, that the email  account [EDITED] which is connected with my Ubisoft account, is not working anymore and that I can`t get into it.

Please contact me to changing it to my email adress.

Sorry for the inconvinience. Thanks in advance!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• KmarkoPL
    451 posts

@soises Seriously !
    Publishing your email on forum is not great idea !
    you should contact support directly and not giving your detail here !

• soises
    Original poster 6 posts

@kmarkopl Thanks for the information. 🙂

• Mso_bcn
    1 posts

@soises I have the same problem and nobody have solved the issue. There's a big conflict between PSN account and Ubisoft Connect account. I think Ubisoft should provide us a solution for the problem.

• ubi--unicorn
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4 posts

Hey there @Mso_bcn @soises, I'm sorry that you're having issues logging in because of an incorrect email! I edited @soises post to remove personal information, as posting email addresses is against Discussion rules. If you're having troubles with creating a support chat for this issue, you also can contact support directly on social media (Twitter , Facebook) in private message.

Official Response
  • soises
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-unicorn On facebook they told me to talk to the support. But the chat isn´t working. So my last hope was to come here. 😞

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2312 posts

Hello @soises,

Thank you for the update. As you tried to reach our chat, it seems that you were reaching us outside of our working hours. Can you please confirm your region and the time that you tried to reach our team, so we can have a look?

Many thanks!

Official Response
  • soises
    Original poster 6 posts

Hey! The support team reached out to me today. I send them everything they wanted. I`ll wait a few days ( weekend and so on) and hope for the best. Thanks for your effort to help me. It is really appreciated. 🙂

• soises
    Original poster 6 posts

@mso_bcn

Hi!

Today, I got this msg, maybe it will help you. 🙂

REDACTED

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@soises Hey! Thank you for your reply. Please do not post the contents of your support case on the forums as it can contain sensitive information.

@soises Brilliant to hear that you are getting this looked into over a support case. We will respond as soon as possible there. Thank you.

Official Response
  • soises
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-viral
    the support team just send me an email and now everything seems to work. thanks! 😄

• Ubi_Plush
    Ubisoft Support Staff 364 posts

@soises Thank you for updating us about the case. Glad to hear you are being taking care of!

Official Response

Suggested Topics