ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Fudz4
    Original poster 107 posts

Normally when I collect a Unique Weapon, I then unlock the spray of that unique variant for the default version of that weapon.

For example when I unlocked the "**** Anton" unique variant of the AKM, I can then add the skin (spray) of that variant to the default AKM, which is cool as it allows me to use the skin but also customize the attachments and mods, since the unique weapon locks its attachments and mods.

Some weapons however do not follow this rule. One example is the MG21, I unlocked the 'Crackle and Pop' unique weapon but I cannot add that spray to the default version of the MG21. So when I inspect the MG21, the spray of 'Crackle and Pop' is not there to select. I can see all the other available sprays such as the similar "Fresh Popped" however.

Its not too much of a big deal but just wanted to point out this inconsistency.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SidSixT
    94 posts

@fudz4 Thanks for this nugget of information. I am calculating the number of possible configurations for all the standard weapons in the game. I had assumed the MG21 would get the appearance skin from the Crackle and Pop unique variant. Are there any other examples of this?

I have not finished the game yet, and there are a handful of weapons that I have not collected. If you, or anyone else out there, has completed the game and collected all the unique weapons, maybe you could help me.

The only standard weapon I don't have yet is the P266 pistol. I know it is a reward for a late-game operation. For my analysis I assumed it has the same attachment and mod options as the Desert Eagle. Can anyone confirm that? How many appearance (paint) options does it have, including the default paint skin?

I will share the results of my analysis once I can fill in a few blanks. You will not believe the numbers.

• Fudz4

@sidsixt I havnt finished the game yet, still 3/4 through but I have figured out since posting this that If you unlock the unique variant before unlocking the standard variant, you will not be able to equip the spay of the unique variant. Unfortunate but think it would be easy for Ubi to fix.

Unfortunately I have not unlocked those pistols yet, it seems most pistols can only be unlocked in the Valley de Oro Section of the map. I am bummed out that there doesnt seem to be a way to have a custom Luger pistol 😞

Look forward to your study, sounds interesting.

• SidSixT
    94 posts

@fudz4 Thanks for getting back to me. In response to your original question, i did notice that unique weapons acquired as a Ubisoft Reward using Ubisoft Points do not provide appearance skins for their standard variant. I got a couple of these when I started the game. Now I wonder if your theory about getting a unique weapon before its standard variant is the reason their skins are not showing up.

• SidSixT
    94 posts

@fudz4 Regarding the Luger pistol, I assume you are referring to the El Regalo de Clara unique pistol, and the fact that there is not a standard version of this pistol. There is, however, a customizable Overclocked version, and it happens to be available in Lola's Black Market shop this week. Its price is 1000 moneda. You can also buy at any time from the Ubisoft store for 300 Ubisoft Credits.

• SidSixT
    94 posts

@fudz4 I finally got the Crackle & Pop LMG. I already had the MG21, but it did not get the new skin for the Crackle & Pop. Also, the auto-pistol 6P13 Auto does not have a skin from its unique variant either.

• Fudz4

@sidsixt Did you get the unique versions BEFORE getting the default versions?

• SidSixT
    94 posts

@fudz4 I got the MG21 before the Crackle & Pop. I don't recall which auto-pistol came first. Does your 6P13 have the unique appearance paint option?

• Fudz4

@sidsixt No my 6P13 does not have the 'Roco Loco' spray paint either. Maybe my theory about which order you get the weapon is wrong then. I just finished the game and realised that overclocked weapons from the black market and store can be new weapons all together. For instance there is no standard Kar98 rifle, MP5 or Vector.

• SidSixT
    94 posts

@fudz4 Yeah, the overclocked weapons really expand the possibilities with weapons. That MP5 has been on Lola's menu for several weeks. I have been tempted to grab it.

Not that we really need to expand the possibilities with weapons. If you saw the preliminary numbers from my analysis of weapon configs you would understand what I mean. Since you have finished the game, maybe you could help me finish the analysis. I started a new thread a day ago asking how many mod options does the the P226 pistol have. If you could reply to that thread I could complete the tally and post the numbers.

• Fudz4

@sidsixt Far Cry 6 is incredible when it comes to the opportunities of snagging the weekly microtransaction stuff, once you finish the game you will be amazed at the amount of 'Moneda' you can acquire from the insurgencies. Completing all Insurgency challenges from this week netted 2500+ Moneda, this coupled with completing the special operations on the hardest difficulty will net you a sizable surplus on top of that, and of course you can keep doing the SOs as many times as you want. If you do them with a co op partner you get an additional bonus on top of that!

I haven't unlocked the hardest difficulties yet but the second difficulty from the bottom gives you 300 Moneda on single player.

In a sense there is no reason we shouldnt be able to buy everything on the black market every week.... This is definitely not the same model as Valhalla where you need to be decisive with your Opals as they are not as abundent as Moneda, its quite fascinating that FC6 is much more lenient. The Insurgency system + SOs is fort knox

PSS6:

14 Mods (not including empty) - 3 Mod slots

6 Ammo Socket Mods

5 Nozzle Attachments (not including empty)

6 Sight Attachments

3 Pointer Socket Attachments (not including empty)

Suggested Topics