ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Rhymx
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello Anno Team!
    Im happy to see we are on the brink of a new season pass and to see the game is constantly improving as the community dont fade away, but i come to you with some ideas i hope u would find possible to include in the new season pass, even if it would delay it.
    I suggest u here some possible strong improvement for this game, although I dont know if u received this feedback yet, but there it is:

1. circular roads- this roads would add much more design possibilities. I know it would be hard to add to all buildings a circular mode but u can try. I'm sure I am not the only one who wants something like that.
    2. switchable appearance of houses- like soo many buildings in anno that have multiple possible appearance and u could change them, we should get that switch possible on houses too. the appearance is randomly given when u upgrade the house and would be nice to have it available in another tab beside the other info tabs of what a house is consuming.
    3. stronger opponents- the ability of evolving for AI is not that real. A more harsh npc would make the game better. it would be very challenging if u could add a feature in the game for all the npc & players to have the capability to conquer the ships they take down to a certain HP, like we conquer the island at some point of morale. on this idea, u could add new items that bolster this mechanics like a no surrender policy, soo they dont conquer the ships. With this mechanics, and a harsh condition for alliances, for example, pirates could grow stronger and stronger and do what pirates do not just be an npc u could easily buy with some gold.
    4. Contracts for pirates- as we all know, pirates are guns to hire. why wouldnt we have the possibilities to contract them to hunt down other AI? And on that note, we should have also some commands to make the AI we are in alliance to attack other AI on purpose, not just the passive events.
    5. weather events - the weather events that were removed from the game is from my point of view a loss in popularity and gameplay. a tornado that could ravage a city a tsunami to destroy the harbour, some storm to kill ur ships on road, a volcano on islands, earthquakes... all this possibilities that were present in older anno are lost and no one seems to think about them. its sad ...
    6. More roads types- It could be nice to have more types of roads that add to apearance of the towns, as the cosmetic pavements dont count as roads for conecting the city. also, a 2 lane roads would be better than to build 2 roads that dont synchronize that nice on appearance.
    7. Criminal activities - it would be a huge thing to give the police stations some work to do. in this state of the game, they are unnecessary as u could easily avoid riots. Instead, if we would have some events similar to the one from the new world quest when we have those man who lay down fire on houses and we have to find them, would be great. Some people stealing from homes, or from production buildings, crimes in plain sight on the streets, fights , arsonists and more similar effects would give the police a more active time, and to the town a more action.

I would love the community to lay down their thoughts about this topic, and if they have any other ideas that would make this game a bigger hit than it already is, to lay them down.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• mickj16
    4 posts

I have been desperately wanting some of these:
    More road types - This is a must and I find it strange its not already included seeing as though its a staple from most city builders. The different road types should also have different effects. A couple of examples could be lower attractiveness but faster travel or higher attractiveness but much higher construction cost.
    House type and appearance: This NEEDS to stop being random or at the very least copyable. The one thing that causes me to lose interest in a city is spending forever going through and modifying each and every house to the style and skin I want for that part of the city. That alone is tedious enough, but to then lose it if the building gets upgraded is a real interest killer. I suspect the new skins DLC is only going to exacerbate this issue. If the random thing cannot be stopped at least have the ability to get one right and then paste that onto multiple other houses of the same level.

Suggested Topics