ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JDP3D
    Original poster 3 posts

As the title states, none of my stats or challenge requirements that I have met have been registered on Ubisoft connect in the last week. I'm also getting frequent server disconnects. I'm pretty sure I haven't got an internet connection issue as I'm not having issues with anything else.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Supportski
    Ubisoft Support Staff 110 posts

Hey @jdp3d

Sorry to hear about connectivity issues you experienced. When something like this happens we recommend to check steps in this guide and see if that helps.

Official Response
  • captzekeseas1
    5 posts

@jdp3d I’m having the same problems for a month now! I did the “Basim’s Community Challenge” but never received Basim’s sword, other challenges and stats not updating at all. It’s broken for PS5

• JDP3D
    Original poster 3 posts

The issue seems to have resolved itself. Not sure what the problem was, maybe ISP issue. I did not try any of the suggestions on the post you linked to as there is no way I would open any ports up on my router or use dmz, upnp etc.

• Ubi_Plush
    Ubisoft Support Staff 364 posts

@jdp3d Thank you for the update. Glad to hear the issue has resolved. Please post on this thread again if the disconnects resume. Be sure to include any error codes seen in the disconnect messages. Regarding setting up port forwarding, this process can be a bit involved, so we put together this port forwarding guide to assist. However, your ISP can also help.

@captzekeseas1 greetings. I understand the challenges are not updating for you as well. Have you seen any changes since first posting to this thread? I also recommend the guide @Ubi-Supportski posted. In addition, restoring licenses can also help with missing game content. Let me know if you see any changes.

Official Response

Suggested Topics