ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MR.OPERATOR.
    Original poster 24 posts

Hi,
    Can we expect some changes to the way the game handles items in the inventory? I mean:

1. Runes are stored one by one instead of one slot with all the same runes (i. e. there are 10 runes of life in 10 slots instead of 1 slot with 10 runes of life).
    2. Majority of quest items are not removed from the inventory after the completion of certain quests. I have so many of them: Burgred's offer, Aelfred's orders, daggers that belonged to daughters of Lerion, and many many more, even a map from Dugr (or something like that - the Jotun from Utgard's fighting pit)...
    3. Some collectibles have not been removed from my inventory: few revenge notes, Ornir's key, Ochre cave key, Eatun barn key, etc.

These issues have already been reported several times and I wonder if dev team actually is going to do anything about it. Although I really enjoy AC Valhalla in general, I think this game has one of the worse inventory managament I've seen so far. Consider:

1. BUG FIX: Fixing quest items and some collectibles so that they are removed from the inventory after meeting the criteria;
    2. QOL: Allow to stack runes in single slot with the number, you know: as all other items....
    3. QOL: Sort items in the inventory, so that they do not appear in the order they were looted but rather alphabetically / alphanumerically. Example: I wan't to read Rigsogur once I collect all pages but in order to do this I will have to find all (10?) pages manually, which considering the amount of items, may take same time. Sorting would help.
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics