ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dadonkeynutz
    Original poster 2 posts

So as you all probably know by now and if not the first NFT item which was a riffle dropped at 1pm EST today. There were 2000 coppies and all have been claimed. I got tired of digging through all the hate and was curious if the contract adress for the NFT is posted anywhere. Is there anyway to see the NFTs on the blockchain yet? I am very curious to see how long the initial drop actually took to be fully claimed. Thanks for any info!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• NewFool7
    51 posts

@dadonkeynutz Are 2000 people even playing Breakpoint?

• Evilducky2
    27 posts

@newfool7 it was probably some spam bot that got them all so they could resell them later at a much much higher price and have no real care for the game.

• CMDR_Nova
    1 posts

@evilducky2 I got one and I play Break Point. Was pretty easy, just opened the Quartz page on my phone at work and boom I had a rifle NFT

• Evilducky2
    27 posts

@cmdr_nova Oh nice! enjoy it 🙂

• ShaggyBitsxxx
    24 posts

Whales Ubisoft loves you.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1287 posts

Oh, I got one too, I just can't post it because it is very Rated " M " ... something tells me Ubi made specifically for me. 😊

Hint: ... it looks a lot like a flapping bird (very cute and it has all the colors of the rainbow) 😘

• GreatUncleJulio
    1 posts

I managed to snag one but I wish they would change the requirement for the helmet to be at 150 hours of global gameplay instead of 600, that's a bit too much, at least 200 would suffice, feels like new players get the shaft with that one, I joined during operation motherland and I feel that excludes us from buying it.

• Nova_RUS_
    7 posts

I have played 425 hours in the Breakpoint. But... Quartz is not available in my region (Russia)... Funny.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1287 posts

600 hours to get one?

I know they are serious but are you guys serious? 😰 to each his/her own I guess.

I mean if you enjoy the game this much and you'll play for the fun, enjoyment and entertainment the game gives you and then you get one dropped from the sky, sure why not but if becomes a chore or a grind, then... Meh! For me of course.

• DNH_17
    239 posts

@greatunclejulio How nice.
    Now they make actually money related the reasons to play. This is extremely dangerous, not only they extract us of information and so on, but also put the poison of getting money rewards, promising some profit of which kids at 5 years old already have desire for. Imagine raising generations of autonomous kids and then adults that started with NFT...
    And just , I can't believe it: now some people have an item that they can use in their game?... I guess it's all colored funky trash. Oh that's great.
    What a wonderful place Ubisoft is creating.

RIP ubiquity soft. sort of META.
    I think ubisoft is doing this to get bought out from Facebook and say bye bye to everyone.
    Please Ubisoft sell Tom clancy Ghost recon before you get bought from Facebook.

• wapeddell
    33 posts

@fcac-no-moe I tried to get the mask too and I saw you had to have 600 hours. I've played the game for 468 hours and to be honest, that is a lot from me even during the game messy state. I don't understand how you make requirements for a FREE NFT?

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1287 posts
    @fcac-no-moe I tried to get the mask too and I saw you had to have 600 hours. I've played the game for 468 hours and to be honest, that is a lot from me even during the game messy state. I don't understand how you make requirements for a FREE NFT?

Are you asking me to tell you how one asks for free NFTs? if so the answer is ... I have zero clue, less than what the Studio has about making a proper GR game.

Now, if you are saying that you don't understand why I am asking for free NFTs?, well, I also don't understand where you got that idea from because for me to ask for a free NFT, I rather hit my face on a concrete wall running at full speed while attempting to hit my left nutsack with a hammer. I hope you realize and understand how HARD that would be and all that would be required to accomplish it. 😁

• ShortFuse1972
    45 posts

@fcac-no-moe
    I think they were referring to how could Ubisoft require that many hours put into a game to receive free NFTs. At least that was my understanding of the question.

• wapeddell
    33 posts

@shortfuse1972 You're correct.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1287 posts

Ahhhh!

Ok

UBI is so desperate that they are doing a last-ditch effort with the NFTs but since they need to make money (and NOW!), they are going at it the wrong way for the most part... my personal opinion of course.

Suggested Topics