ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Justifier-98
    Original poster 65 posts

I love how they have wildlife present in Ghost Recon Breakpoint it makes the game seem more realistic. The thing is most of the animals they have are either large mammals or birds. I have not seen any reptiles, including snakes, lizards, and turtles, in this game. I have also noticed all of the animals they have shown were herbivores or piscivores; they don't include any carnivores in the game, which would have been nice to see this incorporated into the game.
    Even in urban areas in the game, I have not seen any domestic dogs or cats, which I must admit is kind of odd. I hope down the line they consider adding it in. It would also be nice if more aquatic animals, like turtles, snakes, crocodiles, dolphins, and sharks were added in to help make the game even more realistic.
    Another thing I'll mention is an issue that I will mention is in some cases large animals run right into you, yet you don't take any damage, which does not make any sense given most of these animals have antlers, tusks, or horns and in real life tend to weigh a lot. Lastly, when you take down an animal, they just classify all the meats as animal protein regardless of what type of animal it came from and in Maria's if you want to sell them because the meats are all classified as being animal protein, they are all priced the same, regardless of what animal it came from. However, in the real world, if you go to sell the meat from the animal you caught, the type of animal it came from greatly influences how much money you will get for it. For example, depending on where you live, if you would receive more money if you were to try to sell boar meat compared to cow meat, because boar meat is harder to get than cow meat generally is and is not as commonly offered in the market in most places. I think it would be nice if they would differentiate the meats by which type of animal it came from and give each type a different price to help make things more interesting and realistic. I hope Ubisoft considers changing some these things to help make game more realistic and in turn more enjoyable.
    Please share your thoughts or ideas bellow.
    #animals, #gameplay, #wildlife, #suggestions, #realisticgameplay

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ShortFuse1972
    45 posts

@justifier-98
    These are nice suggestions, but I would like for them to spend their time and energy improving things like the teammate AI so they will stop throwing grenades indiscriminately along with other countless things.

• rugby_dog
    81 posts

@justifier-98

so you find it odd how there’s no dogs or cats in domestic areas but don’t find it odd that there are no people there? Towns and cities are empty, dogs and cats are the least of our worries.

• EN075
    69 posts

@rugby_dog Well put. I've seen more Albatross eggs than people...

• Justifier-98
    Original poster 65 posts

@rugby_dog I never said I disagreed with you. To be honest, I do agree depending on the location. I feel that in natural areas that have less rugged terrain there should be more people on the trails perhaps.

• carlosart1989
    153 posts

I like the Idea of domestic animals in towns and cities.

• Justifier-98
    Original poster 65 posts

Are there any specific types of animals or animals species you would like to see more of in this game? I know @carlosart1989 wanted to see more domesticated animals. Does anybody have more suggestions or thoughts?

Suggested Topics