ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Justifier-98
    Original poster 111 posts

I love that Ubisoft some options to purchase different operators from the rainbow six siege game. I am hoping that they will add some more new skins as time passes. I know @Greko0 mentioned they wanted Ella added in and @death2eyes said they wanted Dokkaebi, which I think would be nice to see added into the game. I would like to see Melusi, Maverick, Caveira, Thorn, Kapkan, Vigil, Glaz, Ying, Flores, and Warden. However, I think one operator that is not currently offered in the game, but would be quite logical to add would be Lesion, because of the fact he was in charge of overseeing the Amber Skies operation in Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
    Also I find it odd that most most of the items in operator skin options section of the in game store cost 600 ghost coins, but yet they only charge around 300 ghost coins for Kyle Reese. I think most of us can agree that it would be nice if Ubisoft would please consider dropping the prices down to four hundred or three hundred ghost coins for purchasing operator skins, which would make it possible for people who are not as wealthy to buy them without spending too much money. I hope that at some point they consider doing this.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UnhappyLawbro
    36 posts

I would be totally fine with them keeping the current prices if they improve the skins and make them customizable (and getting the operator's face, gears, costumes and camo as individual customizable items) as opposed to just a skin that you cannot change anything about.

• rugby_dog
    81 posts

The R6 operators all look stupid. Would be better suited to fortnight than GR game.

Less stupid skins please.

• Justifier-98

@unhappylawbro I agree with you that it would be nice if they would give us allow us to customize the operator's skins, within reason that is. Certain features, like the head gear, would have to remain unchangeable. I definitely like your idea.

• Justifier-98

I have another idea. I have noticed through certain trailers that were aired in the past two to three weeks that Nighthaven has been a major topic in the recent trailers. In one of them Zero, aka. Sam Fisher, spoke to Flores about he suspected Nighthaven might be up to something and to let him know if anything unusual happens. We don't have much information on the history of Nighthaven's operations prior to joining the R6 unit besides rescuing a freighter from an attack from pirates. May be we could have a special event that explores Nighthaven's history, previous operations, and in the event something happens in Rainbow Six Siege, provide some details about what happened and why it happened, while also giving us some of their gear and a few Nighthaven operators, such as Ace, Kali, Wamai, and Aruni, either as new skins either by completing missions or in the in game store or Maria's shop or as a new team of operators. While your at it can you please the Zero skin for Sam Fisher in the in game store please?

Suggested Topics