ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Maddddinmit4d
    Original poster 6 posts

I have a problem at the end of hidden weakness - at the location where I have to move the crates, one is stuck and cannot be moves anymore. This prevents me from jumping to the last rope. It is stuck on the small triangle.

undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi_Plush
    Ubisoft Support Staff 364 posts

Hey @Maddddinmit4d. Sorry to hear about the trouble with this crate. I've reviewed the screenshot you posted. Unfortunately, it's hard to tell exactly what may be causing this issue. Would you be able to link a video clip of Eivor attempting to move the crate?

Just in case, I'll link you to this guide to verify game files in Ubisoft Connect on PC.

Official Response
  • Maddddinmit4d
    Original poster 6 posts

Hi @ubi_plush - yes I already verified the game files, the issue is still present. You can find a video clip here:

. In this clip you can "only" see that I tried two sides of the crate, but i tried all 3 reachable.

• Maddddinmit4d
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi_plush Anything else I can do to help? To be honest, 3 weeks without anything feels quite bad - so can I do sth?

• Maddddinmit4d
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi_plush 2 weeks after, a new patch - still occuring. It is still stuck under the bridge in Paris on that small wooden plank. So again the question: Can I do sth to help?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6000 posts

Hello there @Maddddinmit4d!

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for taking the time to capture and share a video demonstrating the issue you've encountered with the shelves. I've passed this along to the dedicated teams to assist with the ongoing investigation.

It looks like the team have been looking into this issue further as well, and there is a fix planned for a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be released. I'd recommend checking the News & Announcements forum regularly, as any future updates will be published here via patch notes.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Maddddinmit4d
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-borealis Yeah that last update did the trick; thänks!

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Ubisoft Support Staff 938 posts

@maddddinmit4d So glad to hear that the latest update has resolved this issue with "A Hidden Weakness". Happy gaming! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics