ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• carlosart1989
    Original poster 153 posts

Did Ubisoft Development Team fixed the problem that the AI teamates had which consists that the AI teamates do not remove their suppressors when the players go loud in single player in Ghost Recon Breakpoint?

Also, I asked this request in the previous forum but I need to ask it again for Ghost Recon Breakpoint:
    Would please Ubisoft development team make the players character of Nomad all of the AI Teammates of Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Rainbow Six and all the new AI Teamates that I requested for Ghost Recon Breakpoint to be Black Belt First Dan in Judo, Jiu Jitsu, Brazillian Jiu Jitsu, Cuban Operative Karate, Karate, Aikido, Ninjutsu, Kickboxing, Boxing, Taekwondo and Krav Maga, Kendo, Kempo Karate, all the Judo Atemi Waza Techniques including the Knife Hand Strike Judo Atemi Waza Technique and all The Karate and Jiu Jitsu Atemi Waza Techniques and Samurai Katana Sword Usage without combining them with Eastern oriental mediation techniques and put an option that allows the players to make the players character of Nomad all of the AI Teammates of Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Rainbow Six and all the new AI Teamates that I requested for Ghost Recon Breakpoint use all of their Black Belt First Dan skills in all of those martial arts in hand to hand combat and self-defense and in melee attacks by removing the knife from all of them, simply by pressing into an option's button that allows the players to put back the knife into the players character of Nomad all of the AI Teammates of Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Rainbow Six and all the new AI Teamates that I requested for Ghost Recon Breakpoint .

Also another request is that I request this new weapons to Ghost Recon Breakpoint without taking out the default weapons of all the factions on Ghost Recon Breakpoint and of the new weapons for all the default factions in Ghost Recon Breakpoint and all the default weapons and all of the new weapons for all the new factions in Ghost Recon Breakpoint and all the new weapons that I requested recently in these days for Ghost Recon Breakpoint: M16A1, M16A1E1, M16A3, M16A4, M60, M60D, M60E1, M60E2, M60E3, M60E4, M60E6, FN MAG, IWI NEGEV, M240B BRAVO, M249 and all it's variants, AK-103, AK-104, AK-105, AK-106, AK-102, AK-203, AK-15, AK-107, AK-101, M16A2 Carbine Colt Commando Model 733, FN MINIMI and all it's variants, FN MAG and all it's variants,
    M16A2 Model 711, M16A2 Model 715,
    M16A2 9Mm Milimiters SMG (Sub Machine Gun),
    SAKO M92S,
    AMD-65,
    AK-74M,
    AK-74 with former soviet wood furniture and wood rifle butstock, RPK , RPKS, RPKS-74, RPK-74,
    RPK-74M, RPK-201, RPKM (A.K.A. RPK-203) chambered in 7.62×39mm,
    AK-74U,
    AKMSU,
    Valmet RK-62,
    RK 62M2 - Modernized assault rifle,
    MP5K,
    Macro Uzi,
    Mini Uzi,
    RK-62,
    Heckler & Koch G36,
    Heckler & Koch G36K,
    Heckler & Koch G36C, MG36,
    G36V, G36KV,
    MG36E,
    G36A2,
    G36A1,
    HK416 A7,
    HK416 A5,
    M27 Infantry Automatic Rifle,
    HK416C,
    HK417 12″ 'Assaulter': carbine with 304.8 mm (12 in) standard barrel,
    HK417 16″ 'Recce': "Recon" rifle with 406.4 mm (16 in) standard or accurized barrel,
    HK417 20″ 'Sniper': "full size" rifle with 508.0 mm (20 in) accurized barrel,
    HK417A2,
    HK417A2 - 13″: carbine with 330.2 mm (13 in) barrel,
    HK417A2 - 16.5″: rifle with 419.1 mm (16.5 in) barrel,
    HK417A2 - 20″: "full size" rifle with 508.0 mm (20 in) barrel,
    G28,
    RPKN, RPKSN, RPK-74N, RPKS-74N,
    Sig Sauer 556 XI Modular Rifle with the hability of changing the calibers that players want to use on it (7.62*39 mm, 5.56×45mm NATO (official NATO nomenclature 5.56 NATO), 5.45*39 mm)
    M110A1,
    MR308,
    MR223,
    MR762A1,
    MR556A1,
    AK-63,
    RPG-7,
    Dragunov Sniper Rifle (soviet wood variant),
    T65 assault rifle and all it's variants and all it's carbine variants,
    T81 cabine and all it's variants and
    T91 carbine and all it's variants,
    all the weapons of The Division, The Division 2, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Ghost Recon Narco Road, Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts and Ghost Recon Wildlands must also be included and must become part of the weaponry of Ghost Recon Breakpoint for the players character, for all if the the AI Teammates of Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Rainbow Six and all the new AI Teamates that I requested for Ghost Recon Breakpoint and for all the default factions and all the new factions that I requested for Ghost Recon Breakpoint without taking out all the actual deffault weapons and all the new weapons that I requested for all of them in past posts in the other Ubisoft Forums Website which is not a "Read only" forums website of Ubisoft.

Also put infinitive capacity of weapons storage in the players and all the AI Teammates of Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Rainbow Six and all the new AI Teamates that I requested for Ghost Recon Breakpoint. I mentioned them in past posts in the "Read only" forums website of Ubisoft.

Put, big, huge, large, infinitive enourmus and infinitive shootouts/put big, huge, large, infinitive enourmus and infinitive battles among factions (Allied factions vs enemy factions with all the type of weaponry of every kind that they have (default weaponry and new weponry, I posted that before in past posts in the other Ubisoft Forums Website which is not a "Read only" forums website of Ubisoft.) in Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

Also put also an option that allow the players and all the AI teammates to have: infinitive rocket launcher ammunition, infinitive weapons ammunition, infinitive grenades of all the kind that are in Ghost Recon Breakpoint, also put an option that makes to take our the recoil of every weapon that the player use in Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

Put also all the previous new weapons that I requested in past posts and all the requests and suggestions that I requested in past posts in Ghost Recon Breakpoint without taking out all the default weapons of every faction in Ghost Recon Breakpoint. All The new weapons that I requested for Ghost Recon Breakpoint must also be used by all the default factions in Ghost Recon Breakpoint and all the new factions in Ghost Recon Breakpoint without taking out the default weapons of all of the default factions and all the new factions in Ghost Recon Breakpoint. I requested and I suggested all of those other new weapons in past posts in the other Ubisoft Forums Website which is not the "Read only" Ubisoft Forums Website.

Also I request all of the same for Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts without taking out all the default weapons of every default factions and all the new factions that I requested for Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts.

Please do it as soon as possible for Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

Also for Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts as soon as possible also.

Once more. I apologise with Ubisoft Development Team for any accidental misunderstanding regarding the posts issue of regarding the posts that are not according to the topic which is being discussed in the specific post page. Would Ubisoft Development Team explain to me about it so I can avoid any accidental misunderstanding for respecting and complying with the Ubisoft Forums Webpage Posting Rules?

I ask Ubisoft Development Team to keep updating Ghost Recon Breakpoint and to keep updating Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts and Ghost Recon Narco.

Ghost Recon Narco Road needs AI Teamates urgently.

Thanks.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics