ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Truehart1977
    Original poster 15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Lysvander
    146 posts

Find that to be a little over the top, what i still do though is unveil the entire map and grab / do everything i come across.
    There's not really any point to look for every little chest since there's no indicator if you have collected everything.
    And i found by doing all the guerilla paths on horseback you would find like 98% anyway. (But good map for those who want it tho)

Find it to be the only way for me to play these games, like AC maps to - only what's hidden behind quests stay locked, everything is done and done - then it's time to start questing 😃
    But then you get to do the first hideout and when they ask for resources to upgrade stuff and weapons you could just buy the hideout with what i'm swimming in.

• Aazhyd
    71 posts

I deliberately went slow with the quests to not bore out of the game too fast. Was a good choice, because once you've done the last mission, it gets very repetitive. No real replayabililty either.

• Kormac67
    1095 posts

@truehart1977 It often makes no sense to visit locations before the story takes you there. There may be a door and a treasure and you waste time trying to figure it out when it opens later in the story.
    For example I tried to clear an AA cannon on an island in the south and found I couldn't get into the fortress. Surprise, you get there later in the story.
    Sometimes people can even break the game by doing things in a location before it gets active in the story.

• Lysvander
    146 posts

@kormac67 You actually can clear that island prior (at the back you can scale the wall and infiltrate, but i know, probably not intended). That cannon feels out of place though, seeing how you actually go to that island during the mission.

And it's not so much as it makes no sense. I just love to have an completely clear map before the main quests.

And as with Valhalla ("i actually went there" dialog) you have that here as well.

On several occasions i had different dialog cause i already completed the objective. Think it's pretty cool they develop that in.

• Kormac67
    1095 posts

@lysvander
    Hm ok. I surrounded it twice and didn't find it.
    Speaking of Valhalla - people managed to spot and kill Gorm exploring and lost access to the whole Vinland arc.

• azullFR
    2628 posts

@kormac67
    @Lysvander
    @ everybody

in Far Cry 6 a thing to avoid before doing the related treasure hunt : Fort Oro
    more details here (spoilers inside, not big one) :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/122784/fort-oro-collectible-inaccessible-if-treasure-hunt-already-completed-post-here/?lang=en-US&sort=newest_to_oldest

🙂

• warc1
    27 posts

I'm on my second playthrough and this time I'm doing all of the grindy bits first and leaving for the end almost all operations and FND base liberations. I did enough operations to establish all three guerrilla camps and construct all camp facilities, particularly guerrilla hideouts for their fast travel and ammo restock features.

My intent is to have the following in place before getting back to the main story and base liberations:

1. Every piece of weaponry and apparel available in the game world gathered.
    2. Every loot box opened.
    3. Every checkpoint captured (for fast travel)
    4. Every Supremo bought and upgraded.
    5. Every Resolver weapon bought.
    6. Every vehicle and horse collected.
    7. The map fully uncovered.
    8. Every collectable gathered.

1-6 is complete for me and I'm working on the collectable notes as the last step. After that, I'll make a copy of the local save game so I can use it as my own new game plus as often as I like.

Suggested Topics