ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• cc.tv.2
    Original poster 3 posts

So i have almost 100 hours in division and finally have found possible fix for division2.

I used to try everything from optimization / fullscreen otpimization resetting my pc reinstalling game nothing worked.

But then i accidentally came across a file that after changing some intervals completely removed my stutters/lags/inventory issues/ menu issues/ crashes/ texture slow loading issue.

Ofcourse it might not work for you. But for me it did so i thought i should share it.

Go to: My Documents/My Games/ Tom Clancy's The Division 2 and open state.cfg file.

Change values [ look for them with ctrl f ]

tripleBuffer = false,
    reduceLatency = false,

Now change in BOTH values:

refresh-rate-numerator = 60000/144000, [ depends on your hertz ]
    refresh-rate-denominator = 1000,

To:

refresh-rate-numerator = 60/144, [ depends on your hertz ]
    refresh-rate-denominator = 1,

And that's it that fixed my game completely ! Hope i could help someone also i use DirectX12.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• N3mB0t
    889 posts

any tech geeks to chime in on this ? could be interesting but i dont want to risk getting banned because i altered game files.

• Adrian-11
    896 posts

@n3mb0t

I got to the point where I don't give a crap, so I will try... I don't think this would be a problem. Usually, the .cfg files are okay to tinker, just configuration files.
    My issue is that I don't fully follow what I am supposed to do, what values to change to what. This "Now change in BOTH values the 1000 to this:" throws me off.

• dagrommit
    894 posts

@n3mb0t you should be fine. Those are GPU related, and the nvidia driver has equivalent settings for two of them. I'm not sure what the refresh-rate-demoninator is though.

• cc.tv.2
    Original poster 3 posts

@adrian-11

Basically there are two options for windowed and fullscreen in that config file.

• cc.tv.2
    Original poster 3 posts

@dagrommit

refresh-rate-denominator seems to go back to 1000 by itself anyways so i'll delete that entry.

I saw the same numbers on Far Cry New Dawn and just swapped to 1 as it's 1 in there for my config file. [ which basicaly should prove that it's fine to change them too ].

What deminator does seems to just be refresh rate but divided by the 1000 since numerator [ which is the refresh rate in my case 144000 ] is multiplied by 1000.

Suggested Topics