ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sidera_25
    Original poster 5 posts

Hi, literally only 1 thing is left for me to get the 100% completion trophy and that is the "Complete all territories" achievement.
    All the territories are completed, but only East Anglia's mystery with the Daughters of Lerion is unfinished.

The bug is that I killed Cordelia, but nothing happens. Her body is laying there and the mystery is not registered as finished.
    Now I'm only missing that one single mystery to complete East Anglia and get the achievement with the platinum >_<!!!!!

Is there a solution and are there more people with this problem?

Hopefully it will be seen bij Ubisoft so that they can fix it

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3683 posts

@sidera_25 Apologies for the late response.
    spoiler

Official Response
  • Sidera_25
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-keo thank you so much for replying and sorry for the wait. For some reason I can't add a video.
    I get the error message "You do not have enough privileges for this action."

So I posted the video on youtube

Hopefully this will be enough to report it.

I already got all the daggers and was able to get Thor's Helmet because of it.
    In the video you will see me go to the location of the mystery and where Cordelia is on the ground.
    I will also show the East Anglia area and my inventory with the Thor Helmet.

Thanks in advance!

• Sidera_25
    Original poster 5 posts

Re: [Daughters of Lerion 'Cordelia' mystery is not completed](/topic/97894/daughters-of-lerion-cordelia-mystery-is-not-completed)

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/97894/daughters-of-lerion-cordelia-mystery-is-not-completed/3?lang=en-US&_=1637528805747

• davidolivei2010
    8 posts

Hi,
    I have a problem and i can resolved, i have finished the game including all territories but the icon of daughters of Lerion Cordelia not disappear and i can t achieve the trophy, I have finished the game April in a ps4 and now a have a ps5 and the same problem,

Anyone to help me?

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3683 posts

Hi @Sidera_25 @davidolivei2010 apologies for the late response.

I'm sorry to hear that the icon for Cordelia remains on the map after killing her.

I have merged your posts into one thread.

Can you please confirm the following:

• What weapon you used when you killed Cordelia
    • If you finished her with an ability which one did you use
    • Did you encounter a crash after defeating her

Can you also both provide a video or screenshots on the latest game update showing that the icon remains on the map and that you have Thor's helmet in your inventory.

Official Response
  • Sidera_25
    Original poster 5 posts

Hey @ubi-keo I hope you can help me and David

About your confirmations:

• I made the original post in May 2021. This was after I already killed her and continued with the game. Too much time has passed and I have no idea what weapon I used to kill her.
    • Idem as the previous question. Too much time has passed. I have no idea what ability I used or if I even used one to finish her.
    • No there was no crash. This is how it went for me. I knew that Cordelia was part of another quest to get Thor's Helmet. So after I killed her I realized that the icon was still on the map and that it wasn't registered as a completed mystery. I found it very weird seeing that with her other sisters there was no problem. Anyway I thought it had something to do with the other quest I mentioned and continued with the game. But even when I got all daggers and got Thor's Helmet. The icon stayed. Even when I was done with the story and focused on the trophies. Everything was completed, but this mystery just doesn't go away. I am now even this far in the game that I got Excalibur, Mjolnir and Nodens' Arc. I also have the whole Thor armor set (the Cape, Battle Plate, Breeches, Bracers and of course the Helmet)

You mentioned a video but you already had requested one 11th of May 2021. I already made one in 19th of May 2021 and posted it on Youtube (because I can't upload video's in here for some reason). In it you will see me going to the quest with the icon showing above (mystery is still active), me standing on the body of Cordelia (I killed her and the mystery should be completed), showing the map of East Anglia (where you see that the icon is still there and the mystery is not completed) and then the inventory with Thor's Helmet.
    I also just updated the game to patch 1.4.1, but the problem still remains.

This is the Youtube video I mentioned

I want to post the picture where you can see that I have the latest update, but I keep getting this: ERROR: Something went wrong while parsing server response
    So I put the image in IMGBB where I can share pictures I upload

I really hope you can help and would appreciate it if I hear from you soon.

• davidolivei2010
    8 posts

@ubi-keo hi everyone and thanks for the feedback. I don't remember what's weapon I have used is the same speech oh sidera_25.... its sad I can t played anymore with this condition

;(

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 687 posts

@sidera_25 Thanks so much for answering those questions! I have forwarded this to the team to help in their investigation. Please keep an eye on this forum for further updates!

@davidolivei2010 Thanks for your update as well. Could you provide the screenshots requested by @Ubi-Keo so we can get that sent up?

Official Response
  • anubiseddy
    1 posts

Been waiting for over a year now for a fix.
    You are a bunch of criminals not fixing a issue that makes it impossible to complete one of the biggest events/prizes in the game.
    Either you dont give a damn or your coders have no clue or are people fresh out of school.
    consider me a former customer. im done with this outrage. Shame on you.

• davidolivei2010
    8 posts

@ubi-mushy how? The application dont let me put the picture here

• Sidera_25
    Original poster 5 posts

@davidolivei2010 you can use https://nl.imgbb.com/: (https://nl.imgbb.com) that's how I posted a picture

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1502 posts

@davidolivei2010 Hi there!

If you're unable to attach an image to your response, you're welcome to upload the image to a file sharing site such as Google Drive. You can then forward the link to us in your reply, so that we can pass the images along to the development team.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics