ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Virtual-Chris
    Original poster 798 posts

I cleared them all before TU 4.1 and they never respawned… but today I notice the two in Fen Bog are back! The one with the automated turret in its pen was even back after being gone for months. Are all the Behemoths back after TU4.1? For everyone? Do they respawn now?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Chunkie__Monkie
    47 posts

@virtual-chris I believe they do having cleared them all again there back in areas ive revisited

• teh_greg
    54 posts

Some of them respawned for me and I got over 6k XP for defeating them, which was nice. Some areas were empty though.

I tried making them respawn in the same locations again but nothing worked: exiting the game, switching back and forth between story and conquest, enabling old events.

They are too unreliable to farm now.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1129 posts

If I don't see a Behemoth in this ML DLC it will be one of the good things they have added to the game, personally speaking of course.

Then again, with my luck I am going to find not just the one but an additional 2 or 3 for good measure 😠

• xdevnull
    4 posts

I wish the devs would respond to this. It is a hassel to travel around the map not knowing if it is worth it or not.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1129 posts
    I wish the devs would respond to this. It is a hassel to travel around the map not knowing if it is worth it or not.

Yeah well, perhaps in patch notes of the next update, which will come 3 to months from now if they don't decide to hold it for another 3 to 4 months to really polish the work they have done so far, you may find the answer.

Only to find the day after you download the 50GB patch that NOPE, it was not fixed even though they said it was.

That is part of the immersive game they got going around with this title.

• Gremlin-Cursed
    71 posts

I haven't noticed any failing to respawn. They're too tedious to farm, so I don't bother going back once I've collected the uniques...unless I'm just itching for a fight.

• Dani1457
    5 posts

Yes they have 1000 camo point chests

• Virtual-Chris

@gremlin-cursed ... get an LC-4 vehicle... have a team mate take the gunners seat, drive up to a Behemoth, wait 10 seconds while your team mate obliterates the Behemoth, profit! 😄

• ModerateJet0230
    5 posts

trying to level up to 99 xp and after taking out the Behemoth 2 days ago it has not responded back into the game, how long does this this take before it comes back into play???

• MikeWeeks
    245 posts

@moderatejet0230 The issue of whether behemoths will, or will not, re-spawn has been on-going for quite some time. In my case (on the PC), after one re-spawn, they no longer will be in the game world. IOW, I can destroy each one twice. This was taking place in TU 4.0.0. After 4.1.1 dropped earlier this month, they were back. However so far those that I have destroyed have not re-spawned as before.

Go to Golem island and destroy those behemoths. They do re-spawn.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2211 posts

Hey @ModerateJet0230

I'm sorry to hear you aren't seeing any Behemoth respawns. This is something we reported a while ago but it wasn't able to be reproduced when testing. Can you try the suggestion above to go to Golem island to destroy some instead and let us know how you get on please?

Also, there is a possibility to respawn them if you die in-game and respawn.

Official Response
  • Gmoneymozart
    53 posts

@ubi-froggard Golem Island Behemoths always respawn. It's the ones outside of golem island that aren't respawning. I find it strange that you guys can't replicate this issue. I'm on PC fyi.

• MikeWeeks
    245 posts

@gmoneymozart I've got to wonder if the studio actually does any play-testing on the version of the code that the general public plays.

I also find it very, very strange that the studio can't replicate what the general public is experiencing.

• Gmoneymozart
    53 posts

@mikeweeks I wonder if they use some type of in-house proprietary software that tries to replicate bug issues and track them and the irony here is that they have bugs in their bug software lol
    In all seriousness though, all you have to do is kill some behemoths and watch them not respawn and it's been like this for a while now. Not being able to "replicate" that really makes me think they have some wonky way of "testing for bugs."

• Virtual-Chris

@gmoneymozart … “They” in this context is “us” or “we” 😉

We are clearly the QA team. 😞

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2211 posts

Hey @MikeWeeks, @Gmoneymozart, @Virtual-Chris

Some issues can be replicated easily that we report to them, but some issues don't happen all the time and don't happen for everyone (otherwise we would have a lot more reports about things happening), as they may require specific parameters to be met for it to trigger so it's hard to replicate and find the cause. This is partly why we ask for videos a lot of the time for issues so they can try and gather as much information as they can from them to try and replicate them, even down to what gear you have equipped. But obviously for this issue we can't ask you to provide 2 days worth of game time showing everything you do in those 2 days waiting for it respawn.

Hopefully the suggestion of levelling up at Golem Island helps you @ModerateJet0230 or that you see more respawns often if you occasionally have to have your character respawn on purpose to try and trigger the Behemoth respawns.

Official Response
  • MikeWeeks
    245 posts

@ubi-froggard Here's an idea, how about the studio put out a statement that clearly lays out what is suppose to happen after a player destroys a behemoth? Clearly there's some type of conflict within the coding not only when on Auroa, but also when compared to what is taking place on Golem Island (i.e., behemoths are always respawning after being destroyed).

In theory the coding parameters on this subject should be very straight forward.

• tobi84PL
    2 posts

I have an in-game issue with Behemoths not showing up for a week.
    I reset the game, verified the game files, logged out of the account, changed the parameters from the game (various combinations), it had no effect. Behemoths still don't appear in the game. They only reset at Goldem Island and Howard Airport.
    Does anyone have a way to fix this problem?

• MikeWeeks
    245 posts

@tobi84pl I'm afraid it's a case of "welcome to the club". Behemoths not re-spawning, or sometimes they do, has been on-going for quite some time. The latest re-set appears to have taken place when TU4.1.1 dropped back on 05 Nov. Those that had not re-spawned with my character saves were back. Upon destroying them again (twice) for farming purposes, they are gone again, so far.

Suggested Topics