ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kensai9
    2 posts

Hello!

I purchased Season pass for AC Valhalla.

My question is: will I get Dawn of Ragnarok with it, or I have to purchase it?

Thank you for your answer.

• AORUS2017
    276 posts

@kensai9

You have to buy it like me

• azullFR
    2652 posts

@bielik01
    thanks for the info 👍

• azullFR
    2652 posts

@aorus2017
    sorry, didn't knew it was a private conversation 😉

• diegoandrest96
    1 posts

@thegardener25 bro, I had the same question. Does it means that there is no official statement from Ubisoft if the new Dlc will be included if you're aG old Edition Holder for example?

• SHADOWGARVIN
    14 posts

@diegoandrest96 Ubisoft hasn't released an official statement yet. I hope they will though.

I bought the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s Collector’s Edition in the Ubisoft Store and I expect this DLC to be included in the season pass that came with it. It would be utterly ridiculous if I had to pay €40 extra for this DLC.

• Lysvander
    146 posts

@diegoandrest96 ... why would you need a statement?

If you bought gold you get the game + season pass. season pass content is clearly stated.

do you really need them to confirm what you obviously know yourself?

besides that, year one is done.

other then the price, which i find perhaps a little to steep for what it might be (seems ubisoft is pushing the limits with pricing, even after the extraction debacle) - but that's perhaps another debate, you can't expect to keep getting everything for free.

• SHADOWGARVIN
    14 posts

@lysvander It would only be normal for Ubisoft to release a statement regarding season pass holders.

• Lysvander
    146 posts

Seems clear to me what the season pass entails.

And the statement in the news section was also clear, no?

"Dawn of Ragnarök will launch on March 10, 2022, and will be available as a separate purchase for owners of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, Stadia, and Amazon Luna (and will also be included with a Ubisoft+ subscription). The crossover stories will be available on December 14 as part of a free update for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. For more on all things Assassin’s Creed, check out our dedicated news hub."

What would this additional statement be based on?

• SHADOWGARVIN
    14 posts

@lysvander They should adress season pass holders directly and inform us if this dlc will be covered by the season pass.

When I bought the Collector's edition in the Ubistore I was let to believe that the season pass would cover all future dlc. Nowhere did it say that there would be additional dlc which wouldn't be covered by the season pass. If ubisoft knew at the time of Valhalla's release that there would be future dlc, then they deliberately misled everyone who bought the season pass. This is highly illegal. A seller should provide customers with all relevant information, so that someone can make a well informed decision. Ubisoft can't just decide to omit relevant information simply because it will benefit them in the future. This is also illegal.

• yuhcogniub
    7 posts

@bielik01 i'd rather waitting for sale to buy that dlc + 100 coin to discount 20%

• bielik01
    Original poster 1804 posts

@yuhcogniub if only those coins would apply for consoles 😅

• yuhcogniub
    7 posts

@bielik01 the price of this DLC in my region is 29.99$. But for me, it too expensive ! So i'll wait for sale.

• AORUS2017
    276 posts

@shadowgarvin
    When I bought the Collectors Edition there was no information saying it would cover all DLC's your read it wrong! So if have the evidence in a image of that web page at the time and date when you bought it than it's illegal. I can see what you're trying to do but it won't work if you want the DoR you have pay for it like everyone if not then don't you lose out not Ubisoft or the fans.

• pesto.
    360 posts

It sounds like fun, maybe it also sounds like a different game. Not too keen on the pricing, but if it’s basically a whole new game then maybe.

The trouble for me is when it comes to AC I’m more there for the historical aspects than the fantasy, I haven’t even completed the dream stuff in the main game, as soon as I could I returned out of there. I’m just not sure this will entice me back in there.

Having gods in Origins was a cool Easter egg explained away by religious fervor and desert fever dream, now it’s subsumed the game and feels like that’s the game Ubi wants to make and is enthusiastic for far more than the historical period which maybe they’ve grown weary of doing. Perhaps it’s time to give the artists and writers a break and let AC rest in a shelf till there’s a really good idea and passion and not “token historical periods”. Let some new IP’s have a little time to shine,

• SHADOWGARVIN
    14 posts
    @shadowgarvin
    When I bought the Collectors Edition there was no information saying it would cover all DLC's your read it wrong! So if have the evidence in a image of that web page at the time and date when you bought it than it's illegal. I can see what you're trying to do but it won't work if you want the DoR you have pay for it like everyone if not then don't you lose out not Ubisoft or the fans.

What I'm trying to do? What are you even talking about? You're obviously a very naive little boy.

Ubisoft is obviously a very greedy company. They deliberately misled everyone who bought a season pass. It's illegal and disgusting.

• Lysvander
    146 posts

@shadowgarvin Even in an article from 11/2020 describing the season pass (just a quick look up from a random reviewer), it was made very clear what exactly it would cover. Two major DLC expansions and an extra mission. We got that. There has been no misleading of any kind.

If they decided to do more and expand upon Valhalla i can understand they charge for it. The release price though, might be another debate.
    But we are 1 year further and both previous DLC are now listed as €12.49 (for me in the store), throw in another 100 ubi points and it's cheaper then it should be.
    So if you really want to play it, can always wait a few months. There's nobody pushing for day 1 release playing or pre-ordering (please don't).

• mentraton
    58 posts
    @bielik01 Ubisoft’s claims that this is the biggest expansion in the history of the franchise seems to imply that it would have to be bigger and more innovative than expansions like ‘The Tyranny of King Washington’, ‘Freedom Cry’, ‘Dead Kings’, and ‘The Fate of Atlantis’. That’s a pretty big claim.

I wonder if they count the 3 parts of the Atlantis DLC as one or 3 expansions. It it will be bigger than all 3 parts that's really huge. But we will have to wait and see.

Yesterday I played the new Odyssey quest and was very surprised how long that quest was. I really liked it and seeing Kassandra again is always great.

• blitz.cc
    3 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • TheNorfolkian
    1638 posts

@mentraton Yes, I have been surprised by the amount of stuff to do on Korfu, given that it is a free quest. Now I’m starting to wonder if they’ll do a crossover story for Kassandra and Bayek or Aya. If they ever retune Origins for 60FPS, that might be the clue that new content will come.

Suggested Topics