ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Hippolyta.
    64 posts

@gremlin-cursed if you believe Wildlands studio developers are still there and waiting all this years for your request then I have nothing to say to you. And this game is not a live service that demands constant support and all the online co-op play is a P2P for your information. There is no need for them to do anything, the game just lives it's own life in some forgotten server shelf.

• Raijin_95
    22 posts

@hippolyta haha, i know waiting for patch is fool but i still hope one day i can play this game with 60fps on my ps5, anyway tks !

• RealTeflonDon
    13 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck Well Wheelyduck just remember this I ain’t some kid with a small head and a tiny brain I’m an adult which means I have had years of experience in life which is a learning game and I say this !!!! 30 FPS is not the future my console runs games at 60 FPS to 120 FPS now over the next 10 years young kids will grow up and see your game Ghost Recon Wildlands and say what’s this old game ? Looks pretty good like GTA without all the talking but just as they go to buy it they will realise it’s only 30 FPS by then that will be considered an unplayable frame rate much like today so they will be confused and disappointed and ask why didn’t they make this run at 60 FPS ???? WHY INDEED ?????????? Now no sell and on two different platforms PS5 and X series you will find you lose a large amount of money over the next years in sales because ain’t nobody buying games like Wildlands and Mafia 3 running at 30 FPS in a 120 FPS 4K world !!!! But if you updated all your back catalogue you will find sales will continue at a most robust rate on both console platforms so updating Wildlands is a great business move for you and great for fans in the future who wish to be able to still play their games at a modern frame rate , I mean it’s not like we are asking you to go out ya way here we are helping you smell the future and keep your games selling for another 25 years

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3533 posts

Hello RealTeflonDon thanks for sharing your passion for seeing this upgrade be added to one of our older titles. Whilst as support agents we have no control over this, we can certainly pass your feedback on to our Wildlands devs.

I will be moving this thread to our General Discussion are of Wildlands as feedback and suggestion, as this is not something we can not currently fix in our Player Support area of the forum, but we would like to give the opportunity to other players and our community to contribute to this thread too and share your support of this, thank you.

Official Response
  • RealTeflonDon
    13 posts

@ubi-milky Well I hate to say this but it seems despite all this talk of racial equality in the world Ubisoft is showing the opposite! I mean we all know Wildlands is very popular game is South America an African countries and we all know sone of these people in these countries can’t afford high powered pc ‘s so why aren’t Ubisoft showing equality too these poor black people who only want an opportunity too play at 60 FPS like Breakpoint which is more popular with white middle class children in America and yet got an update immediately!!! and the whole thing stinks of racism in my book ! I see no equality being shown too older games or old gamers and for all those poor people who want to play this game at a decent frame rate and can only afford a console you want too leave them stuck playing at an outdated frame rate! Where is the equality in that ????

• Its_Puffle
    1 posts

I tried. I really tried to get into playing it again on the PS5 but my monitor makes anything less than 60fps look absolute trash. That isn't some insult to 30fps games. I usually don't mind them but as I said, the monitor makes 30 for me unplayable now. It's jittery and it gives me headaches. It's such a shame. I own Breakpoint and minus the 60fps patch, there's not much else I like about the game. I much prefer Wildlands. I would so love to be able to play it again on the PS5 and so do so many other people. Please, patch it. It can't seriously be that difficult.

• RealTeflonDon
    13 posts

@gremlin-cursed They do owe me I’ve spent thousands on these games for 20 years

• Aced_100
    260 posts

@realteflondon And they want you to spend thousands more, it's about the bottom line, they would rather work on a new game they can sell you than rework an old game, it's all about finances.

• ChaseTheAceX
    1 posts

@ubi-theberry

Any news regarding this? Such a shame for it to be left behind

• SILENCOM
    1 posts

@c-pick

I sincerely hope one day we either get a remastered version or at least an FPS boost. It's one of my all-time favorite games.

I've always wondered why they doubled down on BP and gave it so much more support when the fans were rallying behind Wildlands by a country mile.

Please, Ubi. Don't let it die a slow, miserable death. Put one last ounce of love into it and give us many more solid years of fun with a smoother frame rate and less input lag 🙂

• Prabhjot7
    1 posts

@hippolyta WILDLANDS HAS ONE OF THE BEST STORYLINES I HAVE EVER PLAYED. IT SHOULD RECEIVE NEXT-GEN UPGRADE IN 2022. LAST GENERATION CONSOLES WERE NOT STONG ENOUGH TO LET WILDLANDS RUN PROPERLY. I THINK NOW IS THE TIME WITH PS5 AND XBOX SERIES X.

• Villeo
    1 posts

I recently got Wildlands for my new xbox and can say it's a fun unique game. Well done developers.
    But the fps is horrible and this game deserves more. Just a little more. I think with the next gen consoles hardware it would run at 120 hz mode, wouldnt that be awesome, though even the 60 fps update and possibly upping the graphics a bit would be most welcome.

I noticed there's still a strong community of active Wildlands players so really the update would not be wasted effort.
    Also I would definitely buy the DLCs and keep this game a stable install.

• AiurOscar
    3 posts

Just to echo everyone else's sentiments, framerate upgrade would be very welcome. I imagine this is at most 12 minutes of work for an intern to update a config file or something? We know the game is designed with variable framerate as it can play at 60 on pc.

Feel like this would be a very simple change to make and would garner ubisoft with some much needed goodwill as plenty of my friends refuse to touch any of their games after questionable decisions in breakpoint/siege/steep etc. Currently trying to convince them that this is a good game but it's a tough sell when it feels so sluggish to play in relation to other series X games!

Come on ubi do the right thing for once!!

• AiurOscar
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Snypi-pl
    16 posts
    Banned

@aiuroscar If you think that is so simple add better fps then obviously you have no idea about coding.

Updating for better fps might add side effects where part of coding might be tied to slower fps. And making it faster will brake the code and cause issues.

Also ubisoft is finished with updating the game. Support ended long time ago.

• AiurOscar
    3 posts

@snypi-pl What you said was true in the early 2000s but not anymore. Developers use deltatime for physics/collisions so that variable framerates don't cause issues. It's essential when creating multiplatform titles. Like I said 60fps is fine on pc, it really is a case of changing a config file.

• NinjaBiscuit667
    1 posts

I've personally 100% and Platinum trophied Wildlands on PS4, Xbox One and PC and I'm even part way through another play through on PC. I did start on my Series S when I got one but the lack of FPS boost meant I've shelved it in the hope we get an optimized version in the future.

I feel it's a list cause though, given that Breakpoint is the newer title and the fact Frontline is coming soon, why would they bother...

• IceKingof74
    14 posts

Breakpoint is meh, You can sell the Wildlands Upgrade for 9.99 on PS5 and XboxSX, I would like to see the textures raised. A Fidelity or 60 FPS option would be perfect.

• IceKingof74
    14 posts

@ninjabiscuit667 I just posted on this, I would also like to see a PS5 Fidelity upgrade.

• IceKingof74
    14 posts

@ubi-milky Can we also get a Fidelity Mode Upgrade on PC? You could give Wildlands a choice between 60 FPS or Fidelity. Please respond and make it happen. You could charge 9.99.

Suggested Topics