ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AnimusLover
    Original poster 313 posts

@aorus2017 Seems being a paper boy pays well then!

• AORUS2017
    265 posts

@animuslover
    There is a difference between Adults & Children on the forums, why you think I attacked your thread! Because I'm a fan.

• AnimusLover

@aorus2017 Because you're a child?

• AORUS2017
    265 posts

@animuslover
    Did you read forum rules! No Flaming

• AnimusLover

@aorus2017 Yes. I would suggest you do the same as you have been jumping from thread to thread throwing personal attacks at forum members who disagree with you.

• AORUS2017
    265 posts

@animuslover
    You didn't read my replies personal attacks is done by you & your followers on this thread because I didn't agree with them & your argument over this pointless matter I have been a fan of AC series for years and I spend my earn money on what I enjoy in life not be told what to do with it in threads like this.

• SHADOWGARVIN
    14 posts

@animuslover You really made me laugh. Thank you.

• SHADOWGARVIN
    14 posts

@aorus2017 I have been a fan since the first AC game. I highly doubt you were even born when the first AC was released!

• AORUS2017
    265 posts

@shadowgarvin

Did you also read the forum rules! 'No Flaming' just like you misunderstand when you bought the Collectors Edition?

• Kaldire
    44 posts

@aorus2017 nor will anyone care about this post you made

hugs but really made it needs talked about.
    watch when reviewers get ahold of the content. Then slam it into the ground as terrible or short etc.
    if its anything like previous dlc for this title. It will be VASTLY short. In no way worth the money.
    Talking about it on all forums to let others know to NOT preorder is the first step

sooo
    take that as you need.
    acting a fool and stating obvious facts that the devs and publishers dont care, is already largely known. They do NOT give one shat about their consumers since oh idk ac revelations
    this bleeds over into other titles too where you can see the loss of care and heart towards consumers.
    hugs and bzzzz

• AnimusLover

@kaldire The length of the DLC does not concern me. I believe Ubisoft when they say it's about 30 to 40 hours. But all it means is that it's 30 to 40 hours of broken content and more chances for things to go wrong. I'd rather have a short DLC that functions and works properly than a long DLC with broken quests and unfinished mechanics.

• AnimusLover

@aorus2017 No one is telling you anything. If you don't like the thread, ignore it and move on.

• AORUS2017
    265 posts

@animuslover
    No one is going to get this New DLC for free it that simple😆 You can cry all you like on forums no one is listen at Ubisoft.😆 you guys/girls make my laugh😁

• AnimusLover

@aorus2017 We know Ubisoft Montreal doesn't listen. That's why my post is directed to the community instead...
    They're not going to make it free so we'll just have to not buy it...

• Kaldire
    44 posts

@animuslover I agree but NOT for that price man
    anyone paying that.. is not smart

again the team working on it, made ac rogue. which was an epic failure that sits next to unity.
    so.. fingers crossed the dlc is crap and the price drops, then they fix it and add more.
    40$ no way.. will ubi get this money from 80% of consumers. 20% have already put the money down, as they arent ... smart.

• melbye82
    7 posts

I have decided to no buy the new content cause by excluding Alexios from the Valhalla/Odyssey content Ubisoft has said they aren't interested in having me as a customer

• KmarkoPL
    480 posts
    Banned

@animuslover Keep your suggestion to your self !
    people can decide them self what they want to buy or not ! You have nothing to say about it !!
    Shame there is no down vote option, cause you would get one from me !!

• jimmywon34
    31 posts

@kmarkopl He's not telling you that you can't buy it. So he's not telling you what you can and can't do with your money. He is suggesting that players do not buy the new expansion because tech support has been poor and lots of bugs. They recently introduced worse performance in the latest update on PC for me, the game ran fine mostly, but they introduced more stuttering. The Auto-save stutter is even worse now! I'm not buying more content when things get worse like this, not better, with updates. I haven't even gotten to Siege of Paris yet so I'm not sure about the game breaking bug he's talking about but I wouldn't buy another expansion either if I were having that issue. Also, to the other detractors, people have the right to complain as consumer if their product they bought is not working as intended. I hope when you buy something from a store and it doesn't work correctly and that you return it and go to the store and they say to you "stop complaining".

• AnimusLover

@kmarkopl Oh, a downvote from you?! Pleeeaaase Gods, no!!! However will I live?!

This is a forum where people are allowed to give their suggestions. That's the entire point.
    And I'm not saying you can't decide for yourself. I'm just saying to those who are disgruntled about the state of the game it would be wise to refrain from supporting it financially until Ubisoft actually give them what they paid for before handing over more money.

• tcarlisle2012
    204 posts

@animuslover not sure why this thread is even still going on because it has more attacks on the person than it has discussion of the ideas.

As best I can gather from a quick skim, the issue that prompted the thread wasn't the cost -- or that it was not included in bundles. Rather, it is because the "live service" game experience has been technically flawed?

Not sure what "live service" means from the OP, but I don't see this game as a live service game. Ubisoft has announced the next AC will be a live service game, so that gives me the impression they don't view this one as live service either.

I suppose the issues in the mind of the OP are bugs/glitches and instability? I have not experienced these issues so much. I have had the game crash to desktop maybe 3 times total, and each time when I re-launched it was right where it crashed out. While that is not desirable, that isn't unplayable or even severely impacting.

From the forums, I gather many have serious stability issues, and I think that is rooted in the decision to run bleeding edge hardware. Though it shouldn't be the case, it almost always is the case that those running the latest CPU and GPU generations tend to experience a lot more issues. That is just a fact of technology lifecycle management.

It can take a few patch cycles to get those issues ironed out -- and often one is dependent upon the game maker AND a hardware maker to collaborate to solve issues.

Apparently this game had -- maybe even still has -- severe issues with the latest Intel CPU. One would think that a game maker would either procure the latest tech for their own development and testing, or at least enlist private early testers with such hardware. Apparently they don't do that.

Or, they fear if they did, they would end up with a product that only runs stable on that latest gen hardware. Or, they knew there could or would be compatibility issues but also knew it couldn't be addressed on the release timeline. I am guessing the latter.

Suggested Topics