ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheSolofox357
    Original poster 2 posts

So since Ubisoft seems to have utterly no respect in player choice whatsoever, such as forced romance in Odyssey's 2nd dlc which could have really messed up the LGBT community, as well as shoehorning one playable character while completely ignoring the other, I doubt I'll ever have anything to do with this horrible greedy company again.

It seems like they only made the female character in Odyssey "canon" in order to mitigate the PR damage of their Sexual Harassment Allegations.

Utterly no shame.

Listen to players. Respect their choice. Don't abuse work staff. Don't be greedy. Put some effort in your games.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• RCDeschene
    158 posts

@thesolofox357 As much as I appreciate your sentiment, we have to also keep in mind the nuances as to why events like in Odyssey happened. Homosexual intercourse doesn't produce children and Kassandra needed to preserve the bloodline. As for why the canon heroes in both Odyssey and Valhalla are female is because according to Ubisoft demographic analysts, female characters don't sell well, which is a sad reality in a male-dominated world like gaming.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a gay guy myself and always prefer female heroes over male ones, but even in the evolutionary day and age we live in, it's still for the most part a cis-hetero-normative white man's world out there, unfortunately...

Suggested Topics