ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Moved UNSOLVED CONTAINS SPOILERS!AC Odyssey/Valhalla Crossover...DONT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE FINISHED ODYSSEY!!!!

1 Likes/9 Replies/7384 Views
    curzeviii
    Original poster 3 posts

Can anyone answer this for me please?!! on my AC ODYSSEY Story ARC I played as Alexios and killed Kassandra at the end of Odyssey, so as far as my play through is concerned she's dead and gone. so in the new Valhalla crossover, will Alexios be there instead of Kassandra, or am I going to have to play odyssey again and keep her alive?, I mean in odyssey she murdered Myrinne in my game so I was happy to kill her.. otherwise these new updates are going to make no sense to my Odyssey (as the game was marketed) whatsoever, firstly because I will play as Alexios in the odyssey crossover, and then Kassandra in the Valhalla crossover..who as I said is dead and has been for the last 400+ years between the end of Odyssey and the start of Valhalla?. or am I going to have replay the whole of odyssey, make a load of different choices, keep Kassandra alive just for this crossover to make sense??

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• m1au
    58 posts

Haven't played the Odyssey DLC yet but as Kassandra is the canon character in Odyssey you'll definitely have Kassandra in Valhalla, no matter what you did in your AC:O playthrough.
    Kassandra isn't dead in Valhalla storywise

• Ryusennin
    161 posts

If I understood right, the Odyssey crossover is reserved to Kassandra, which means you can't access it if you played as Alexios.

I would refrain anyway from playing Odyssey right now, as the new patch (surprise suprise) completely breaks the game according to numerous reports.

• curzeviii
    Original poster 3 posts

@m1au . ok cheers, that sucks.. it irritating that Ubi were like ' play the game your way' i did and now what i did makes no sense at all.

• curzeviii
    Original poster 3 posts

@ryusennin ok thanks ,, its annoying, but i suppose its an excuse to replay odyssey and try and keep kassandra alive

• Ubi-Auron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 140 posts

Hello vikings!

I have moved this topic from Player Support to General Discussions for you to discuss the crossover story!

However, if you happen to require assistance with technical aspects of the game not working properly, let us know in the Player Support section!

Official Response
  • longjohn119
    1120 posts
    If I understood right, the Odyssey crossover is reserved to Kassandra, which means you can't access it if you played as Alexios.

I would refrain anyway from playing Odyssey right now, as the new patch (surprise suprise) completely breaks the game according to numerous reports.

I'm playing Odyssey right now and I'm not having any problems at all with the new patch, in fact now I can Fast Travel to any dock I have already opened up. I did hear there were some problems with Ori in the expansion quest not carrying back over to the main game. However since I already won everything from the store I don't chase Ori anymore but I will still do the weekly mercs or ships just for fun and then buy gift jars and just break down or sell what I win

It doesn't matter whether you killed Deimos Kassandra or played as Alexios in Odyssey you will still get Kassandra in the Valhalla Quest. Kassandra is the canon character for Odyssey and the Valhalla quest doesn't even care or look to see how you played Odyssey. In fact you don't even have to own Odyssey to get that quest in Valhalla

For the new quest in Odyssey you play as either Kassandra or Alexios depending on your game save. I fact I have game saves for both characters and I plan on playing the Odyssey Quest twice, first as Kassandra and then as Alexios

• Kormac67
    1069 posts

@longjohn119 The new items in Odyssey can activate the old bug though:
    the engravings list is limited, and new engravings can push old ones out of the list. Especially Armor Penetration which is near the bottom of the list.

• longjohn119
    1120 posts

@kormac67 I already knew that going in the engraving list only holds 100 engravings and it only affect players that own all the store items and have them imported into the game. I'm OK because I don't import store items unless I plan on using them to play or for transmog and for transmog I don't import everything just a couple of pieces I want and then the engraving doesn't pop. None of the new engravings are all that interesting to me so I'll probably play it on an older save from before I earned all the store items and just import a couple of them that I actually use if they already aren't in there. I have saves dating back to 2019 although I lost my 3 earliest saves during a update glitch which is why I always back up my save folders before a title update

Suggested Topics