ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AngryPandaNr1
    Original poster 72 posts

Why not?
    I can do it with the Chill Out mask and every other named item.
    Or was it supposed to be an Exotic??
    In that case make it an Exotic.
    If not, let us recalibrate The Sleigher.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• V4MPiR1
    255 posts

@angrypandanr1 They intended it that way since its release. You can, however, optimize it.

If you don't like the third attribute on your current one, your only option is to keep farming it until you get a Sleigher with a third attribute to your liking.

• IGotKelsoPreggo
    29 posts

@angrypandanr1 The Sleigher is not a real weapon. (IMO)
    Its sorta fun for an hour or so, but its not going to be a weapon (again, IMO) that someone rolls with. I still have mine from last year.
    Regardless, my advice is just to keep getting them from the hoarder, he drops them almost everytime. The hoarder spawns at multiple locations, (Including NYC) but my 2 favorite locations are just outside (north of) DZ South entrance and the 1040 (IRS building) safehouse by the elevators.

• AngryPandaNr1
    Original poster 72 posts

I know it's a just for fun weapon, it shoots snowballs haha.
    but I found mine godrolled only I don't need 12% stability.
    And because it's a just for fun weapon I don't want to farm for it.
    I also wouldn't optimize a useless gun, that's way to expensive.
    Recalibrate it I would.

• Imagine_Brata
    623 posts

Who says "The Sleigher" sucks? It's the ultimate Hunter killer 😛

• IGotKelsoPreggo
    29 posts

@imagine_brata I KNEW if I said smack about it, someone would prove me wrong! Good job.

• DizConnected
    12 posts

@imagine_brata DAM! You Sleighed that Hunter!

• V4MPiR1
    255 posts

Let us not forget the hidden talent...

undefined
    undefined

Suggested Topics