ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• N3mB0t
    Original poster 934 posts

- 2 gear mod slots

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Adrian-11
    896 posts

@n3mb0t

I want that 😃

• TxDieselKid
    322 posts

My (screen)name is TxDieselKid, and I will be farming this mask for the next 5 hours trying to get every combination possible. LOL

• fs_slacker
    27 posts

@n3mb0t Isn't it missing a slot? Normal 1 piece Gila mask would be 5% total armor, armor core, two secondary stats, mod slot. 5 stats total. I don't see the 1 piece Gila bonus.

• As1r0nimo
    351 posts

@fs_slacker It's not a minus.

It's a "-" sign. Which means, that the mask //has// 2 mod slots.

And yes. 1 secondary stat was replaced with a mod slot.

• HonestlyOK1986
    184 posts

Picked up 3 in under 5 mins, its decent but probably not something i'll use loads, just got a few for different chars.

• fs_slacker
    27 posts

@as1r0nimo It might be it's just missing the text about the Brand set bonus (5% total armor, 10% Health, 1% Regen). That's what I was pointing out.

• dagrommit
    894 posts

@fs_slacker that's a good point. Perhaps someone who has the mask can equip it with another gila piece to see if the two brand bonuses still apply.

• N3mB0t

@honestlyok1986

how did you get the goblin to appear so many times?

and are all masks gila with the same atributes ?

• Adrian-11
    896 posts

@n3mb0t

I thought the Goblin is connected to some cosmetic mask, something seasonal...
    Did you get this from the goblin?

• N3mB0t

@adrian-11 yes , the loot goblin , that guy that has bells in his shoes.

• Adrian-11
    896 posts

@n3mb0t

So this would not drop from a Gila targeted loot mission or area?
    Weird choice.

• TxDieselKid
    322 posts
    @n3mb0t how did you get the goblin to appear so many times?

Reset control points and go back to where you usually see him spawn.

• SuspiciousPixel
    271 posts

Mask is nothing special, just an improvised mask

• N3mB0t

@suspiciouspixel

you can squeeze and extra something in there for some builds , some more PFE , some more CHD, some more bleed resistance...

• TxDieselKid
    322 posts

With an additional mod slot.

• Imagine_Brata
    526 posts

@fs_slacker No, the mask does not count

• ApexXxero
    79 posts

This mask is pretty lackluster IMO. It's an Improvised gear piece with an additional mod slot rather than a secondary stat. Improvised gear in the Chest, Mask, and Backpack slot is pretty much worse than about any other gear piece you can slot. The only time I would use improvised gear is in gear slots that do not already have mod slots. It allows you to swap the brand set bonus for a mod slot bonus.

For example, Brand Set Mask provides the following

Brand Set Bonus
    Secondary Stat

You get 5 stat bonuses on that piece. The Improvised and Chill Out only provides the following:

Primary Stat
    Mod Slot
    Primary Stat
    Mod Slot

That's only 4 stat bonuses. You're giving up any number of additional bonuses that could be useful. It's not worth it IMO.
    If they had made it count towards the Gila Guard set it would have been better

• Bo.Assassin
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Mr_Elite_Demon
    19 posts

it would have been nice to see it with 2 attributes and 2 mod slot then it would make us want to use it

Suggested Topics