ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Asterix201252
    Original poster 340 posts

Title says it all really. Since I implemented GU13, the quest details buttons, both the book icon at the top of the quest page and the "Quest Details" at the bottom, don't work any more.

EDIT: I forgot to verify files after the update. Since I have verified them, it seems to work now. Sorry for the false alarm.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asterix201252

It actually seems to be a bit random whether this works or not. Since my last post, I exited the game. When I returned after about 90 minutes, the buttons weren't working again. Then I exited the game and re-started immediately and they are working again. So maybe the file verify didn't do anything (no errors were reported) but it randomly decided to work that time.

EDIT. At the next quest, five minutes later, it had stopped working again.
    EDIT 2: At the quest after that, it also didn't work. Not 100% sure of this, but it looks like it works if a quest is active when the game starts, but doesn't work on quests that become active during play.

• teel2apat
    2 posts

I have the same issue

• r20178
    1 posts

@asterix201252
    I have the same issue.

A simple quest doesn't matter much about this bug.
    It is disappointing that the player cannot be seen when he wants to check accurate information.
    I just hope it will be resolved soon.

• Asterix201252

@r20178
    As you say, it's more of an annoyance for most quests, though it could make a story line quest very difficult. However, it appears that if it is a real problem on a quest, the workaround would be to exit the gameand then re-launch it. That seems to fix it for the active quest.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3283 posts

Hello there guys!

@Asterix201252 - thanks for the report and updates on the outcome of your tests so far, sorry to hear it keeps working it's way back!

I've passed all this information onto the team for them to investigate further.

When we have news to share or if they need any more information, we'll let you guys know here.

Thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics