ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kopseer
    Original poster 6 posts

Is it just me or did the 1.4.1 update give a rather nice boost in performance, at least on PC? Feels like I have not dipped near 60 fps once, FPS tends to stay around 80-100 depending on the area (3440x1440). If there is a considerable improvement and I'm not just imagining it then thanks!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kruisigen
    7 posts

@kopseer I hope that is the case, cause there has been so much performance issues and problems with this game, especially on high-end PCs. Sadly can't try it out myself since I have to work, but later tonight hopefully I will be able too.

• longjohn119
    1207 posts

@kopseer It did for me, I was getting north of 80 FPS at Raventhorpe so I fast traveled to Winchester and did a melee battle with about a dozen soldiers, jumped over the wall and went into Options and it showed I had a 84 FPS average .... I also noticed the dodge was much more responsive. the movement was always fast but there seemed to be some lag before and that's gone now

Didn't play it long enough to see if the crashing issues were fixed since I'm doing a Game+ in Odyssey right now and won't get back to Valhalla for another week or so ..... The Odyssey update broke all my Forger visual mods but that happens every title update, something about the pointer offsets getting changed but hopefully the mod author is still supporting it and it usually doesn't take him long to fix it when he was

Suggested Topics