ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• N3mB0t
    Original poster 843 posts

sick of the ones we have now for more than 3 months.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• WrecK3rr
    202 posts

@n3mb0t I was expecting the same with the latest patch but It didn't happen and I don't think another patch is coming anytime soon.

• V4MPiR1
    216 posts

@n3mb0t I think what happened is that this unofficial 'season' had some production delays and will be phased. If you go into the Seasons menu, you'll notice four scheduled GEs span a respective four-week period. However, if you enter your ESC menu, you'll notice the Seasons button indicates "Ends in 8w 5d 4h". This leaves five [plus] weeks unaccounted for, leading up to the official 'February' update, also delayed. I think that they scrambled this together to buy their renderers some [more] time, and in 3w 5d 4h, we'll get another four [plus] GEs or comparable events, plus the stated apparel event.

Regardless, I agree. Consistency would dictate that we get the open world directives randomized for the 'seasonal' period leading up to the delayed 'February' update.

• Noxious81
    828 posts

We're still in Season 7, that's why the Directives didn't change (as they only swap Directives with an actual new Season).

And the counter of this Season shows the same end date as before – back when the Season launched there were quite some discussions about why the counter said the Season would end in 22 weeks. Including speculations that the new content would drop after that 22 weeks. But I believe Yannick or someone of the team replied via Twitter that those 22 weeks would basically be a placeholder.

Anyway:
    With the new 4 GB update and the additional four Global Events being added to this extended Season, I also had a tiny little hope that they'd also use this TU for rotating Directives. Alas they didn't. Not even the broken one got replaced...

Suggested Topics