ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hundreAd1800
    Original poster 132 posts

building sorting: type
    missing water pump
    missing water purifier
    missing corn farm

may be more missing, i don't have obreros yet (probably because i couldn't build water pumps which are essential to reach them!)

EDIT:
    building sorting: progress
    all culture buildings not accessible
    not that they are needed, but sorting-by-type does allow them to be built
    and WHY do i have a museum (no e.g. zoo...)? i have nothing to put in it

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• hundreAd1800

note that aesthetic buildings are NOT useless: the trees affect the island eco balance (a costly -- albeit faster-acting -- alternative to foresters)

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Ubisoft Support Staff 938 posts

@hundread1800 Hey there, sorry to hear of these issues you're running into! Would it be possible for you to make a video of this so that I can check this out in greater detail?

Official Response
  • hundreAd1800

@ubi-spacecats
    this is sort-by-progress, indicated buttons are missing in sort-by-type (which is therefore completely broken, since water pump and corn are required to reach obreros, without whom the scenario cannot be won):
    undefined

this is sort-by-progress, you can see the buttons are not available in any of the tabs:

undefined

undefined
    conversely, only in sort-by-type do you have access to any of the culture buildings, in particular trees which affect eco balance

and don't ask me why i have a museum (right-most)... the botanical garden or even zoo would have at least made some tiny bit of sense... not that i have anything to put there
    but maybe i can use the dolphins from the pedestrian zone canals as fish supply...? </sarcasm>

obviously your qa prefer the sort-by-progress and don't bother with sort-by-type

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2882 posts

Hey @hundreAd1800 ,

Thanks for sending these though, sorry for our delayed response!

I've passed this report and all of your images to the team, thanks for the annotations and step-by-step, appreciate it!

We'll keep you in the loop if any more information is available!

Official Response

Suggested Topics