ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SOLVED Anno 1800 Online Service does not work since Update 13.0.1064331 / NAT type: Open / Player Search: Not available

7 Likes/35 Replies/5340 Views
    Ubi-Thorlof
    Community Developer 200 posts

Hey all,

right now we are not aware of any issues with the multiplayer functionality in general - that was fixed on Wednesday.
    However, in order for us (Anno dev team) and the Ubisoft IT teams to investigate potential causes for some of you still having issues, could you please have a look and confirm if your status in Ubisoft Connect is set to "online" or "invisible"? Try not setting it to "invisible" for a test.

Official Response
  • YouJustSuck_V1
    2 posts

@ubi-thorlof
    Hi, my status in Ubisoft Connect was set to "invisible" , I changed it and now I can play multiplayer.
    Before the update it worked while in "invisible" Ubisoft Connect status.

Thanks for the fix.

• Ubi-Thorlof
    Community Developer 200 posts

@youjustsuck_v1 Glad to hear this workaround solves the problem for you. We'll have a look at this issue after the holidays

Official Response
  • KingxOfxVoids
    1 posts

Changing dont disturb to online fixed not being able to play multiplayer for some strange reason
    Why does ubisoft connect profile even affect you ability to play ingame?

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2303 posts

Thanks for confirming this also worked for you kingxofxvoids

I do not believe this is intentional, preventing access to online servers when switched to 'offline/invisible' mode, so we have reported this back to our Connect team and Anno team to review this restriction.

Official Response
  • Carolynt98
    3 posts

I'm having the same issue. Something is wrong with the patch not my internet connection. I am not using multiplayer

• Carolynt98
    3 posts

@ubi-thorlof my connection is set to online and I don't do multiplayer. still not working

• Carolynt98
    3 posts

@carolynt98 got the connection to work but mods don't work. Don't want to play the game without mods?

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1479 posts

@carolynt98 Hello there!

Thank you for posting to let us know that you were able to get your connection working again.

Sorry to hear that you've not been able to get this working with mods activated. Regrettably, we're unable to guarantee the game will function as intended when mods are in use, as they can alter the game's files in unforeseen ways. Should you happen to encounter any further issues with Anno 1800 without mods, however, please let us know.

Many thanks.

Official Response
  • Richard2790
    2 posts

Hi Team, i'm having the same issue with the matchmaking no available. I tried DMZ on my router and the status on Ubisoft Connect.

UDP: 18000 does not worked for me also.

Any help or comments will be appreciated!

Thank you!

• Richard2790
    2 posts

Hi Team, i'm having the same issue with the matchmaking no available. I tried DMZ on my router and the status on Ubisoft Connect.

UDP: 18000 does not worked for me also.

Any help or comments will be appreciated!

Thank you!

• gance544
    1 posts

Same problem here: matchmaking does not work, multiplayer is grayed.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1457 posts

Hey guys! @Richard2790 @gance544

As it stands, I can confirm that we are currently experiencing with a temporary degradation, however our team is aware of it and are working on getting the matter resolved.

Apologies about the inconvenience it's causing for the time being and we will try to keep you posted!

Official Response
  • Korvhaal
    1 posts

MP only works when I launch DX11 not DX12.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 855 posts

Hey @korvhaal,

Thank you for taking the time to share an update with us, can I check what error if any you get?

Many thanks,

Official Response

Suggested Topics