ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Snakeeater49910
    Original poster 78 posts

In Tom Clancy Rainbow 6 Vegas you could breach walls and breach through skylights and rapell down and even firw your weapon while rapelling. I miss that and would love to see it brought back. Plus you could also rapell to get to very high places that would make a great vantage point and sniper nest.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Snakeeater49910
    Original poster 78 posts

Rainbow 6 Vegas was awesome. It had real time tactical suggestions and Many SWAT agencies across the US used it as a training tool at some point as well as SOCOM was used as a Training Tool at the beginning of the Millennium. That is what I miss. The Ability to breach using explosive. When playing Wildlands I would put C-4 on multiple entry points and then blow them all at once catching the enemy off guard and thinking there are multiple enemies breaching!!!!!! I would also play around and antagonize the enemies and also use psychological warfare on the enemies. After attacking I would Lay low in a spot for a time until the enemy settled down but they are scared out of the wits and sometimes picking them off one by one with a sniper rifle or traps and explosives!

• Justifier-98
    111 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Justifier-98
    111 posts

@snakeeater49910 Forgive me for asking this, but are you talking about for Rainbow 6, Ghost Recon Breakpoint, or both. The last time I checked, Ghost Recon Breakpoint never offered an option to rappel down the sides of buildings, helicopters, or cliffs. I mention that I wish they would give players the ability to do that in this game.

• Snakeeater49910
    Original poster 78 posts

Sorry for the Confusion. I am actually taking about both. The Iconic Real Time Tactical Shooter RAINBOW 6 VEGAS and Breakpoint. I would love to see this implemented into Breakpoint!!!!!!! And I am also talking about Wildlands too, towards the end when raiding the satellite uplinks.

Suggested Topics