ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• idk_who_i_am_00
    Original poster 9 posts

Hi, I've updated AC Valhalla from 1.4.0 to 1.4.1. After the update my game start to crash. It loads untill the title page..the suddenly it'll crash. I verified all the files and I reinstalled the whole game still it's crashing. Someone pls help me.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Darqiu
    1 posts

@idk_who_i_am_00 hi, I have exactly the same problem after updating and reinstalling the game. the game starts up and after a few minutes it crash and returns to the desktop

• mosconi84
    2 posts

Same problem for me after latest update

• idk_who_i_am_00
    Original poster 9 posts

@darqiu Ya..I saw some videos they asked to update windows and graphics driver...I tried those also still no result.

• SeraphielXII
    4 posts

Same here. I can play the game for about 5-10 mins, then it crashes. Tried validating the game files and reinstalling the game, still nothing. Before patch 1.4.1, the game crashes, but not as frequent as this. The game crashes after 2-4 hours of playtime before the new update. Now, I can't even enjoy playing without saving every 2 mins.

• paablo.hdz
    3 posts

Same here, the game only works until the "Checking add-ons" screen then it suddenly closes, Windows and graphic drivers are updated.

• idk_who_i_am_00
    Original poster 9 posts

@seraphielxii do you have any idea on how to fix these...cuz I'm really [censored] rn

• Gohly5
    1 posts

Same here, before 1.4 update ac runs smoothly with no crashes. Now its like 2hr~ and it crashes..

• mosconi84
    2 posts

@paablo-hdz Same problem for me, it crashes at startup when make the check for add-ons, I'm on windows 11

• idk_who_i_am_00
    Original poster 9 posts

@paablo-hdz I think so there has been some error in our downloads.. I've contacted Ubisoft support..If I got any solution I'll update

• Simplethumb
    172 posts

Have a read of this thread, There was a solution that fixed it for that person.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/124699/1-4-1-crash-to-desktop-on-loading/9?lang=en-US

Pass any likes on to the people/person who posted the solution, not me 🙂 (if the solution works for you).

• Ubi_Plush
    364 posts

@idk_who_i_am_00 Greetings. I'd like to collect some additional information to better assist with the crashing on startup.
    What Windows OS is currently installed? In addition, please specify the CPU make and model for me.

I also understand you have updated GPU drivers and general Windows drivers. Would you confirm all other unnecessary programs have been closed and Ubisoft connect is launched as admin?

I also recommend launching Ubisoft Connect in offline mode as a test.

• Killorio
    133 posts

@idk_who_i_am_00 A-ham, don't you have mods installed😑 ? If so, sadly they are not working with latest version.

• paablo.hdz
    3 posts

@idk_who_i_am_00 Just tried the offline mode to see if it worked, it didn't, I will reinstall it (again, ugh) and see if it works.

• idk_who_i_am_00
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi_plush I'm using windows 11, cpu AMd Ryzen 7 4000 series, and gpu NVIDIA GTX 1660TI

• idk_who_i_am_00
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi_plush and 24gb ram 6gb vram..yes I launched Ubisoft connect as admin

• idk_who_i_am_00
    Original poster 9 posts

@killorio what mod bro ?

• DonRubenDeLopez
    2 posts

@ubi_plush
    This crossover update is a piece of garbage. I never had any problem playing ULTRA on everything. Now I can't even start the game.
    People playing with mods cannot play.
    I don't know what you have done, but regardless of OS, computer, CPU, graphic card, or how many times you verify and repair files, only a few people have managed to play the game.
    Shame on Ubisoft!

• ankara29
    1 posts

ı have same problem windows 11 , after update 1.4.1 my game valhalla isnt opening just crash at startup screen
    why

• paablo.hdz
    3 posts

@paablo-hdz @idk_who_i_am_00 So, after a long long reinstall, I was able to play like 5 hours. I'll try to open the game again to see if it still works. No bugs or crashes so far, only that the Challenge from the Gods quest is still unavailable for me (but that goes into another forum).

Suggested Topics