ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AcidBurn421
    Original poster 11 posts

Since the TU14 update, my chem launcher now has 14 shots in it. I wanted someone to be made aware of this so it can be looked into. I have done the whole, logging out and back in, restarted the Xbox, switched agent, etc. and no matter which agent I use (I have 2 normal, 1 hardcore), the chem launcher builds up to 14 and lets me use all 14 shots. I can submit captures of my build and the chem launcher shot total if need be.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Noxious81
    1007 posts

Welcome agent,

wow that sounds interesting. I also play on Xbox – though it's Series X – and I have also used the Chem Launcher since the lastest patch in different versions. But for me they all worked as intended.

Sharing some screenshots or even better a video (in which we can see your build and skills, watch you swapping skills and loadouts etc.) would indeed help to figure out what the hell is going on with your Chem Launcher.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2659 posts

Hey @acidburn421 , thanks very much for getting in touch about this. I understand you don't have the number of shots you've expected from your chem launcher, and I'd like to investigate why that might be.

It's great to hear you've already tried some troubleshooting steps. As @Noxious81 has very wisely suggested, it'd be very useful to have some screenshots showing the issue. Ideally, we'd want one showing the chem launcher variant you are using in the skills menu, and another showing it being used in-game. Here's our guide for taking screenshots, and the resulting images can be added in a response to this post.

Let me know if I can clarify this request at all!

Official Response
  • AcidBurn421
    Original poster 11 posts
  • AcidBurn421
    Original poster 11 posts

@ubi-thrupney
    It doesn't matter the type. All chem launcher variants refill to 14 shots when swapping to them. It happened in Summit: my assault turret glitched after cancelling it and was greyed out so I swapped the chem launcher and turret slots like I normally do when skills become greyed out and that's when the chem launcher started filling to 14.

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 908 posts

@acidburn421 Thanks so much for providing those screenshots.

Would you actually be able to record a video of this happening? You can find instructions for recording and sharing video from your console in this article.

Official Response
  • TxDieselKid
    328 posts

Uhhh.... can I please get this bug? LMFAO

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@txdieselkid I mean.. I don't know how to respond to this...

• TxDieselKid
    328 posts

@ubi-viral It's sarcasm. Who wouldn't love more chem ammo?

Suggested Topics