ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/5 Replies/1736 Views
    Gai_The_Guy
    Original poster 2 posts

I own R6 on steam and preordered on epicgames, will i get orbital decay? i just need a yes or no answer

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-AJ
    209 posts
    Best Answer

@gai_the_guy

The Orbital Decay Bundle is a reward for pre-ordering Rainbow Six Extraction that will only be granted in Rainbow Six Extraction itself once the game releases.

This Bundle is not available in Rainbow Six Siege.

There is another bundle called the United Front Bundle which involves rewards for both Rainbow Six Extraction and Rainbow Six Siege and requires you to launch both Extraction and Siege on the SAME Ubisoft Connect account to receive the rewards for both games.

• Droid_C3
    29 posts

@gai_the_guy yes of course, it's connected to your Uplay account

• Gai_The_Guy
    Original poster 2 posts

@droid_c3 but, when do i get it, is there any specific release date?

it releases with the game doesn't it, i'm stupid and confused*

• Ego_0
    4 posts

@gai_the_guy im having the same problem, i preorderd but i never got the skin

• Ubi-AJ
    209 posts
    Best Answer

@gai_the_guy

The Orbital Decay Bundle is a reward for pre-ordering Rainbow Six Extraction that will only be granted in Rainbow Six Extraction itself once the game releases.

This Bundle is not available in Rainbow Six Siege.

There is another bundle called the United Front Bundle which involves rewards for both Rainbow Six Extraction and Rainbow Six Siege and requires you to launch both Extraction and Siege on the SAME Ubisoft Connect account to receive the rewards for both games.

Suggested Topics