ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ale3akos
    Original poster 1 posts

I purchased today the AC bundle from steam and installed this game to start playing , after the download was done I pressed play and it started downloading the uplay launcher . but when the progress bar reached the end installer kind of gave up for 1-2 minutes and in the next step where it tried to launch uplay it crashed giving me the "procedure entry point not located in dynamic link library libcef.dll" error , witch stopped after dumping a new dll on a clean u play setup.
    The problem right now is that both "launchers" are working fine but when i press play on the game (no matter from desktop,uplay,steam,geforce) it opens steam launch , clears it ,opens uplay launch, goes up to synchronizing data , on witch point launcher closes and game tries to open , you see a window going for full screen ,it gets minimized uplay app shows up and gets hidden.
    from that point on the game is fully crashed and closed (i can try to relaunch)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• thealecu
    1 posts

@ale3akos something similar happens to me too, but for me no window pops up at all.
    I reinstalled the game, launched it from both the desktop icon and UbiConnect page, but the game won't start.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4871 posts

Hello there guys,

Thank you for reaching out, sorry to hear you're both unable to launch the game so far!

@Ale3akos - did you also receive a "procedure entry point not located in dynamic link library libcef.dll" error at all?

And if you haven't done so already could you please make sure that you have given all the steps in our PC troubleshooting guide a try, especially verifying the game's files.

I'd also suggest reinstalling Ubisoft Connect and ensure the game and both launchers are running as an admin.

Please let us know how you get on!

Official Response

Suggested Topics