ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Eagleyezx
    Original poster 107 posts

Ubiflop, it's about time we make the realism mod (The Spartan Mod by Vandhar) official. Integrate the settings that's embedded into the game in the immersive mode settings.

You've made a solid game after all these years with a lot of content. Enable us to have some longevity with your game.

We've had some great video content from a few in the Ghost Recon community show casing this mod, and it reflects the type of difficulty that many of us need in this game.

Unlike most, I prefer Breakpoint to Wildlands and the settings in this mod will make this game more realistic and tactical. Ubiflop, do the right thing.

P. S, shout out to Vandhar for the mod, and Gmoney Mozart and Penguin Overlord for the streams and video content.

Eagle-eyezx,

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Evilducky2
    27 posts

Its definitely a great mod and I did break down to give it a try, but some of the settings need to be sliders and they need some more toggles before they make this office. This is an amazing start though.

• Eagleyezx

@evilducky2 Anything that works friend, I'm down for it.

• GHOST_D82
    3 posts

What IF they bring us something like what we have in the latest update for AC Valhalla...some gameplay parameters for combat...stealth...and so on

• steve47co1
    2 posts

I guess I am getting dumber and dumber....I cannot figure out how to install this mod?

Any tips from the younger generation?

1. For instance, I cannot find the location to add the parameters > Game Launch Arguments: /belaunch -be. I can find Ubi Connect. exe, but there is no place to add the new parameters.
    2. I can find and run the Uninstall. bat file and add 0 for Silent Install.

Thank you!

• GHOST_D82
    3 posts

@steve47co1 in Uplay Connect PC click on ur game icon and u will see a list (Overview...game news..)at the left under the PLAY button> click on Properties> at the right scroll down to the bottom u will see game launch arguments>click on add command line arguments and add the command.
    Now for the Uninstall u need to go to Properties again and Locate ur game file : click on Open Folder >click on BattleEyes folder there u should see the .bat uninstaller...
    2 right click on Belauncher.ini and edit and set silent install to 0....There u go! i hope this helps!

• vahndaar
    129 posts

Just saw what they've added to Valhalla with TU1.4.1 and YES! This is exactly the kind of thing this game needs.

In fact, this might actually get me back playing Valhalla again.

Breakpoint needs exactly this kind of granular difficulty preferences.

• Gmoneymozart
    53 posts

@steve47co1 https://discord.gg/gnwaK7f

Join my discord and dm me.

As for the mod being implemented, we'll see. Like those who have played it or came by the livestreams, the mod showcases some issues in the game with foliage and vegetation not having line of sight blocks for enemies. The mod really makes this issue shine as enemies seeing you from 200+ meters out when you're crawling in high grass feel broken. But other than that the mod breathes some much needed life into the game as the AI is just so painfully bad that the mod makes thing feels more balanced. Crossing a field and having enemies see you feels amazing now. No more "dur dur" who's that type of AI. You're spotted at 250m and engaged in seconds. That's how it should be.

• Eagleyezx

@vahndaar Hey bud, do you think your mod inspired the team to add those gameplay adjustments to AC?

• vahndaar
    129 posts

Well the team that made AC Valhalla also made Origins which had the Animus Control Panel added as one of the final additions for those who wanted to mix things up. So it's probably something they wanted to do anyways however it might be influenced by feedback on other games, it's difficult to say.

It really depends on the team.

That said having looked at what they added you still can't select specific modifiers for damage dealt and received.

I'd like them to provide all settings that the presets cover not just a few.

For example when playing AC I like realistic difficulty, ie realistic or lethal amounts of damage both received and dealt. However those settings are still baked into the presets rather than specific options.

• steve47co1
    2 posts

@maestro_jo - thank you. Got the first part done, now to learn how to use Cheat Engine!

Well, following the instructions you gave and got to Cheat Engine, but when I open the file processes and click on GR Breakpoint Spartan Mod or GRB Vulkan, nothing appears on the Cheat Engine screen to enable the mod.

Maybe my problem is that I am not using Windows 10; I am still on Windows 7 x64 SP1?

Suggested Topics