ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Unsolved Santos Espinosa Dam control room padlock is missing if 'The Long Drop' treasure already completed

0 Likes/10 Replies/283 Views
    warc1
    Original poster 27 posts

There is a Hidden History Collectable inside the Control Room of Santos Espinoza Dam in La Joya. This becomes impossible to access if you complete the Long Drop Treasure Hunt without going into the control room and completing the switch puzzle to lower the sluice gates. Apparently the developer intended for that method to be used to access a body on the spillway that holds the key to the loot building. The problem is that this action is not required to complete the treasure hunt and the hint triggering the hunt makes no mention that you need to do this. Instead, you can just rappel down to the body from a grapple point to loot the key directly with the water running through the sluice gate. If you leave after completing the hunt and later return, the control room will be completely sealed with no way to enter as shown below. The room is normally unlocked by shooting a padlock from an exterior window. As shown below, if you don't open the sluice gates before completing the treasure hunt, the padlocks disappear and cannot be destroyed to open the room. Please add this to the bug list as it is impossible to 100% complete the game with this bug.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1316 posts

@warc1

Hey there.

Sorry to hear you're affected by this.

I can confirm that the development team is aware of this issue and it's under active investigation. Can I ask you to upload your latest save to the cloud and let us know once you have so we can forward this on to the team, please? Thanks.

Official Response
  • Et4hiel
    125 posts

@ubi-orion Any news regarding this problem? I also can't collect Ghost Stories III from The Phantom of La Joya. I uploaded my save to the cloud.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3127 posts

Hey @et4hiel , sorry about that! I can appreciate that you're keen to get this solved, so you can finish collecting all the documents. Our teams are continuing to work on this, and I'd recommend keeping an eye on News & Announcements for updates on this issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime - let me know if you've got any questions.

Official Response
  • Et4hiel
    125 posts

@ubi-thrupney Could you please update this matter? Is this game even supported? There was no single hotfix since more than a month.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5368 posts

Hi @et4hiel The development team have confirmed that they will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update.

We don't yet have an ETA for when this update will be released. Please keep checking the News & Announcements forum for updates as that is where the patch notes are posted.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Official Response
  • Et4hiel
    125 posts

Hello @ubi-keo and thank you for you answer, but what future update means to you? Is there a schedule? Like 5 weeks for Valhalla or hotfixes are implemented in a "happy, non coordinated" way?

There is a ton of threads with bug reports and yet not a single info in "News & Announcements" since more than a month, "Far Cry 6 Known issues" is also outdated - almost 2 months.

Hence my question about support, or rather its lack for this game.

BR

• Ubi-Keo

@et4hiel I'm afraid that we are unable to confirm when the next game update will be released and what update the fix will be included in.

As soon as we have any information about the next update it will be posted in the News & Announcements forum.

I will also contact the Far Cry 6 community team to see if the known issues list can be updated, I apologise it has not been updated for some time.

Official Response
  • Et4hiel
    125 posts

@ubi-keo Soooo we can't help it then, thanks anyway for your time!

• Ubi-Keo

@et4hiel You're welcome.

Official Response

Suggested Topics