ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheLostSentinel
    Original poster 3 posts

So, hear me out here - After seeing the Optic Camouflage gadget for Breakpoint, I really think that the game could benefit from a crossover DLC package. What I'm thinking is Ghost in the Shell cosmetics and weapons.

Thermoptic Camouflage is a feature of the show and the movies, where the characters activate a field and turn invisible. Typically, donned in various amounts of tactical gear and weapons. Now I'm not asking to insert direct Anime esque characters, because that doesn't fit the theme of the modern military design of Ghost Recon Breakpoint. But I think that the addition of their tactical gear outfits and weapons from the fictional gun manufacturer, Seburo, would be rather cool, and still stick to the theme. As seen below, characters wear these tactical uniforms from Section 9, and I think those outfits in particular would fit quite well as a crossover DLC package and wouldn't be terribly obtrusive. I feel as though people would be into it, but for those who don't want it in their modern military game, they don't have to get it.

In addition to the outfits, as part of this crossover package, there could be guns featured in Ghost in the Shell from the fictional gun manufacturer, Seburo. Seburo is not a real gun company, but their firearms featured in the show look as though they would exist to some capacity in the modern world. With the slight 'futuristic' theme of Breakpoint, I think these would also fit in just as well. Firearms such as the Handguns, Sub Machine Guns, and Rifles featured down below:

First Assault в Twitter: "Introducing the Seburo SR. Have you picked up  this weapon yet? Let us know your thoughts! #FirstAssault  https://t.co/qZer8yIy4t" / Twitter
    Seburo: Weapon Manufacturers of Masamune Shirow : r/Shadowrun
    So with that said, that is my suggestion. I think these things would fit just fine within the confines of the setting of this post-modern island that Ghost Recon Breakpoint takes place in, and considering that the Optic Camouflage exists, it would fit in quite well overall. The outfits could be various parts and pieces that you could equip separately on your character, and the guns could have various attachments just like other guns in the game, such as suppressors, scopes, lasers, and more.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• jmagnum50
    136 posts

I've never seen G.I.T.S., however if it's just a cosmetic pack, that would be okay. Besides something like that would be more useful in a game like Breakpoint, rather than Far Cry 6. Let's face it, at least you would see your costume in BP more often than in Far Cry or Rainbow Six: Siege.

• TheLostSentinel
    Original poster 3 posts

@jmagnum50 Yeah, essentially it would only be tactical gear cosmetics. Guns could just be more guns to use in the game, that's about the extent of it.

• zetrocbeast
    8 posts

@thelostsentinel i never see this before but that sniper look so cool o:

Suggested Topics