ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• HddnDrgn0321
    Original poster 5 posts

When I try to pick up opals in the Isle of Skye, I have about a 40% success rate. Most of the time they are not added to my inventory. What is even weirder is that because of this problem, I started saving my game before trying to pick them up. If it fails, I reload the prior save in order to try again but the opals are still gone when the game reloads. This happens even if I shut down the game and restart it first. So I have lost out on a lot of opals. This is rather disheartening because I am trying to collect a couple of helix sets and I am wasting a lot of time traveling around with not much to show for it.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01
    1797 posts

@hddndrgn0321 it'll add eventually. I remember having 100 of them yesterday. When I launched the game today, for some reason I had 101.
    I was hunting opals today, but the counter stopped. I believe it's related to some Ubisoft Connect issues (people complain about challenges not registering as completed).

• JCar4327
    704 posts

@hddndrgn0321 I stopped picking them up because of the same issue. When I finished and returned to Ravensthorpe I noticed that those I had picked up were added to my inventory. Try making a trip back to England and see if they add to yours.

• HddnDrgn0321
    Original poster 5 posts

@jcar4327 I am back in England now and no such luck. Glad you got yours though.

Update: The opals work fine in England but still not on Skye.

• ChuckKatse
    353 posts

My problem is the first play thru in the Isle of Skye (Male Evior) found Opals everywhere. Second Play thru (Female Evior) there are none to be found. I do not know if that was intentional or not. If not Ubisoft needs to look into it.

• bielik01
    1797 posts

@chuckkatse it is. Once opal is collected it disappears from the map and is assigned to your account, no matter the playthrough.

• ChuckKatse
    353 posts

@bielik01 Thank's now I know why I am not finding any.

Suggested Topics