ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Manx17
    Original poster 9 posts

(I realized that somehow my post was started in 'Just Dance 2022' but it's an Assassin's Creed Valhalla issue... So I moved it here by copying and pasting. Don't ask... I don't know how it happened. Sorry if this is against some rule or something like that. BTW- I'd like a ticket for this issue please).

So, here I go again...

Firstly, to all other players:

Don't post on my thread unless you ACTUALLY have the SAME issue as me. Notice how I've had this issue since TU 1.4.0 on the Xbox One and the crashing only happens to me within the confines of Ravensthorpe.
    If your crashing issue doesn't have those 2 matching circumstances, then please make your OWN damned post because that would likely be a SEPARATE CRASHING ISSUE from mine.
    I'd rather not have MY bug report thread clumped together with someone else's when I'ts CLEARLY revolving around different circumstances with different symptoms than yours, and then end up having it ignored by Ubisoft Player Support.

Thnx.

So:

I posted about this once before. My post was moved into and combined with another thread having to do with the Oskoreia Festival and the player camera freezing during a cut scene for the Oskoreia Festival quest line.

THIS ISSUE I'M EXPERIENCING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OSKOREIA FESTIVAL QUEST LINE. (In hind sight).

I WAS experiencing constant crashes to the Xbox One dashboard during the FINAL Oskoreia Festival quests cut scene. I posted about this issue hoping a hot patch would be released in time to finish the Oskoreia Festival quest line. A hot patch did release in time but it did NOT fix the crashing I was experiencing.
    I then realized that it didn't matter to me because I took the time to look up the quest during which I was experiencing the crashing and found out that it was the final quest for the Oskoreia Festival, and I already earned all of the items available from the Oskoreia Festival.
    So after I posted my rant, I retracted it.

As it turns out though, I'm STILL experiencing crashes to my dashboard from within Ravensthorpe even since downloading the most recent title update (TU 1.4.1). This is also part of what I was experiencing during the Oskoreia Festival... Only now, there is no festival going on.

The crashes are occurring at random intervals within Ravensthope after a MINIMUM of about 10 minutes. I'm traveling around England for up to multiple hours at a time while playing. Then when I need to return to Ravensthorpe the game crashes to dashboard during the game's auto-save after fast traveling to get to Ravensthorpe. This occurs consistently after 10 minutes or more of being away from Ravensthorpe or remaining within Ravensthorpe, and it appears to at least mostly occur during the game attempting to auto-save.

I had thought this could be occurring due to instability because of the high amount of objects within and around Ravensthorpe during the Oskoreia Festival, but now I'm still experiencing crashes even after the Oskoreia Festival has ended. These ideas of mine regarding the cause might be unrelated and I might sound paranoid, but these modern games like Assassin's Creed Valhalla and the companies that make them like Ubisoft tend to make me feel like that and worse.
    Could the fact that I own NEARLY every single piece of gear available for the game including all the paid gear be a factor in causing the crashing?
    I wouldn't know, but I do know that you people at player support need detailed info as to the circumstances surrounding bugs when making bug reports, but I just don't know what the hell else to say when I'm still experiencing game crashes after title update 1.4.1 with the Isle of Skye free dlc that just came out which was supposed to bring more stability to Assassin's Creed Valhalla after basically having to re-download the entire game on Xbox One!

So...
    Yeah. I would like to be issued a ticket for this issue.

Also, to be clear:

I'm on an original Xbox One. I've just recently finished downloading title update 1.4.1 for Assassin's creed Valhalla. I'v also pre-ordered the Dawn of Ragnarok dlc and own the Twilight Pack pre-order bonus and those items are in my game. I've been playing over night December 14-15 so as of this post, the Oskoreia Festival has been over for days now and the 2nd instance of the Yule Festival is still not been released yet.
    Also... No, I can't make a video of my issue because I DO NOT OWN AND CAN NOT BORROW A CELL PHONE which is necessary for creating a Youtube account to upload a video to. (I would think you could just download a player's cloud-save and check out the issue for your own selves... but what the hell do I even really know).

So, yeah... I don't know what other details I can give that might be relevant to the issue besides what I've already stated so far. Let me know if there's anything else you need to know. If I think of anything else I'll update my post.

So in conclusion... Please fix you frigging game.
    Thanks.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Manx17
    Original poster 9 posts

Hi Ubisoft.

Happy Holidays. No one from Ubisoft has replied to me yet. Hope you guys have another hot-patch scheduled for your new Yule Tide Festival which you've released because I hear it's another broken ghetto free dlc just like the last Yule Tide Festival, and the recently released Oskoreia Festival before this, and pretty much every free "Festival" dlc you've released since the first one you came out with, not to mention basically your whole game.

Listen, I know I'm just 1 person, and that it's the holidays, and that I'm being rude, but... I'm still having crashing issues, and you guys are still putting out broken limited time content, so how about I get a response from a Ubisoft customer support member... BEFORE the limited time 2nd Yule Tide Festival ends and the content there in becomes unavailable, hmm?? Not to mention I WOULD LIKE A TICKET FOR THIS ISSUE PLEASE. Do you think that all might be possible??

Also, while you're at it, maybe delete the OTHER duplicate post of the one I made above that got 'moved' because THIS ONE is the post which I've been keeping updated.

This would all be MUCH appreciated, and with my thanks to Ubisoft Customer Support.

• Manx17
    Original poster 9 posts

Oh look, me again.

Just started up Valhalla and what do you know, THE 2ND YULE FESTIVAL WON'T START UP!
    Big frigging surprise. Youtubers have this news plastered up on their videos, then I finally get around to checking the Festival out for myself and low and behold, I've got the same issue too. Broken free content.

Well you people probably already know about this issue though so I should probably just sit back and wait for the INEVITABLE HOT PATCH, right???
    I wonder how many extra days the event will be extended for considering the event's been out for a while now and still no hot patch???

Great job Ubisoft! (Big Smile)

Suggested Topics